When you both fought but he still cares about you

Jungkook Jeon mafia king.. Can kill everyone but scared of someone.. Who can that be aspects his wifeey.. But it becomes a week since they didn't talk...

They fought because yn drink his banana milk.. Yes this is the reason behind both of them fought... When kookie went to find his drink in the freezer there was nothing...

He come to know that it was you who drink his milk.. On that time kookie was stressed about his work too and he scolds his wife yn alot.. Cause her to cry too..

From that day both of them didn't talk.. None of them said a single work... They stays under oneroof.. In one room.. On same bed but none of them break the silence...

Kookie want to hold her hand and say sorry but whenever he try to do this yn leave from there or ignores him.. Kookie feels bad but somewhere he knows that it is his mistake or he deserves it too..

Tonight they are invited to Mr and Mrs jeon's house (yn's in-laws) for a anniversary party of Mr and Mrs jeon...

No doubt both of them are going but they don't know how they are going to face them.. Kookie and yn are so lovely couple but this fight is just a little strange between them..

Right now.. Kookie is ready downstairs waiting for yn to come so they can leave.. Kookie was busy in his phone when he listen someone clearing his throat..

He looks up only to see his wife in a seaxy black dress..

Ahh

Ahh.. She is looking so hot.. If we had not fought I have paint her neck with her hickeys.. But my bad.. I can't do anything... Kookie think in his mind while grabbing the car keys and went to outside...

I wish we had not fought.. If we were fine then I must have went to him and grabb his collar and kiss those pink lips for him.. My bad... Yn thinks in her mind before going behind kookie..

Yn went outside and saw kookie in the car waiting for her

Yn went outside and saw kookie in the car waiting for her. She went there and sit inside the car on the passenger seat besides kookie who was on the drivers seat..

When he found yn done wearing seat belt he started the car.. The whole way was silent.. No one dares to break the silence..

They reach at the destination and kookie stop the car in front of the mansion for yn to come down.. Yn understand kookie's intension and come out from the car..

Kookie park the car and come back there.. He saw yn waiting for him.. Kookie went there and clear his throat to grab her attention...

Yn look at him and then both of them went inside the mansion.. Kookie and yn were coming towards the hall but suddenly someone come there and hug kookie tightly...

Kookieee... I miss.. U.... A girl come there and hug kookie which made yn angry..
How are you... The girl asked between the hug...

Kookie was about to push her away but he saw yn getting jealous so he hug her too.. I am absolutely fine.. And I miss you too.... Kookie said while pushing her back sweetly...

You are looking so hot kookie.. Such a tasty meal.. The girl said while grabbing kookie's arm...

Don't you think looking at others meal is not a good habit.. Yn said while pushing that girl away from kookie and grabbing kookie's arm tightly...

Kookie get that yn is jealous now so he didn't speak anything just press his lips together trying to control his smile...

Ahh.. We will see u later.. Kookie said as that girl leave from there... Yn look at kookie and hold his collars... Fight is at another place but what mine is fucking mine.. You better understand this.. Yn said as she jurk kookie's collar and went away to meet her in law and other cousins...

So my babygirl was jealous huh!.... Kookie said between himself and went to meet his cousins too..

Party was going all right.. Kookie was with his cousins drinking shaping and yn was sitting a bit far with her sister in law while gossiping something...

Kookie was taking his glare on yn time to time to ensure her security.. Suddenly yn get up and went away to pick up a call..

Kookie didn't mind it and continue to drink.. After 10 minutes when he didn't find her coming back.. He start to become worried about her...

Why she took so long.. Kookie said himself while putting his drink on the table and going towards the direction where yn went..

Soo... He is your husband... Kookie was finding yn but suddenly he listen someone talking..

Yup he is my husband.. Jungkook Jeon... When kookie saw in that direction he found yn standing beside a strange man..

Kookie try to recognize that man but he was unable to identify him.. So he decided to listen them.. Don't you think he is not hot like me... The man said..

Oh really... Yn asked in disbelief.. Yes of course look at him and me.. Then you will find I am more handsome and hot then him.. The man said..

I don't think so.. Yn said while rolling her eyes..

Common I am.. Look at me properly.. The man said..

Nahh.. I don't wanna.. I gotta go now.. Yunnie must be waiting for me.. Yn said as she was about to leave..

Common yn.. Stay with me.. The man said while holding yn's arms..

Hay you.. Leave my wife... Kookie can't control himself and went in front of them..

Kookie.. Yn said.. Leave my wife you asshole... Kookie said and free yn's wrist and hold her hand tightly..

Ohh.. So Mr Jeon come to save his wife huh?... The man said...

Yes.. She is mine.. And who the fuck are you to hold her arm hmm? She is my wife.. Understand... Kookie shout..

Oh.. Do you know who I am her... The man said..

He don't know suho you are my cousin brother... Yn said and suho and yn start to laugh making kookie confused...

Coomon jk we were kidding.. But I am still handsome then you... Suho said..

I am still confuse.. Kookie said while looking at both of them...