When you both fought but he still cares about you PT. 2

I didn't understand... Kookie said while looking at both of them...

Ahh... I think yn will explain you.. I should leave you guys alone.. Suho said and leave from there..

Kookie we were just kidding.. I saw you hiding so we did this... Yn said..

Really means all it was just an act.. Kookie asked..

Yup.. We were just acting kookie don't worry.. Yn said while hugging kookie..

I was scared that I scolds you so u will leave me. That's why you always leave when I try to apologize... Kookie said between the hug..

Nope kookie it's not like that.. If you slapped me still I will not... Yn pulls back from the hug and found kookie with teary eyes..

Hay.. Shh... Stop crying kookie.. Yn said while wiping his tears...

I am sorry for scolding you.. I am such a bad husband.. But I was stressed about my work and all of that I split on you... Kookie said while tearing up again..

It's okay kookie I am not angry from you.. Everything is fine.. Shh... Yn said while placing a kiss on kookie's forehead...

You are best.. I love you so much... Kookie said while hugging yn again..

I love you more kookie.. So much.. Yn siad and hug kookie again..

Shall be leave now... Kookie said..

Home.. But we eomma and appa didn't even cut a cake yet... Yn said..

I mean back to the party.. Everyone must be finding us... Kookie said..

Oh yeah let's go.. Yn said while holding kookie's hand..

Hmm.. Kookie smiled and went to the party with yn again..

Kookie yn where were you.. Mrs jeon speak... eomma we were in the balcony... Kookie said..

It's your parents anniversary kookie.. And you are spending time with your wife.. Attend the party first..you have to spand your whole life with this same girl... The same girl who hug kookie speaks..

Yn was about to say but kookie speak.. I don't think I will do this.. Not this life.. I want to spend my every life with her. And I don't think that you have any right to speak between us sister... Kookie said while pulling yn near to him and wrapping his arm around her waist...

Common kookie leave this all.. Let's cut the cake... Mr jeon speak..

Yes dad.. Let's go.. Come baby... Kookie said while leaving with yn , his parents and other guest...

After party.. Both of kookie and yn come back to home.. Rn both of them were in their room cuddling each other.. Yn was putting her head on kookie chest and kookie were wrapping his arms around her securely...

Baby... Kookie call yn... Hmm.. Yn responded... How much do u love me.. Kookie asked..

More than myself, more than anything.. And you.. How much you do love me.. Yn asked while coming on the top of kookie while resting her cheen on his chest..

I love you more than infinity... Kookie said.. Give me the reason that made you love me... Yn asked..

Hmm... Well.. There is no reason.. I love you without any reason.. Because when reason will end the love ends too.. And I don't want my love you decrease for you.. Not even a pinch... Kookie said..

Yn give him a smile while coming back in his arms and covering themselves in the blanket.. Good night kookie.. Yn said..

Good night love.. Kookie said and kiss her forehead...

THE END