Chapter 4; what?

Hi peeps! (I love peeps, fun fact!) First of all happy Easter, and happy Passover, and happy any other holiday, birthday, or occasion! So anyway, a couple of people messaged me why Elizabeth couldn't be from fairy tale world, so I'll give it away :(

Remember how in Peter Pan, Michael and John don't remember who their real mother is? Well just think about that!

Enjoy!

*Disclaimer* I do not own Once Upon A Time or any of it's characters, ABC does!

...............................................................

*third person POV*

They all stared at the book in silence, awestruck. No one knew what happened, or how, when they heard a young voice telling them to surrender their weapons.

Out of habit, and just being a sheriff, Emma pulled out her gun before turning around, as well as snow with her bow. Then they saw it.

It was not the small militia of young boys, all around Henry's age, with one older boy leading the group. It was not the yellow fairy frantically flying and cursing and fairy language, it was what she was cursing at. And it was her. Elizabeth. Blonde hair, green eyes, a perfect replica of Emma. She seemed to notice it, too, seeing what happened next.

"Hold your fire", she said to the boys pulling down her own weapon, as did the Charming Family. She whispered something to a boy who looked like Henry, and again the Charmings looked at her expectantly.

"I swear, I know nothing about him", Emma stated.

The boy nodded to Elizabeth, as if this statement confirmed his thoughts.

"Wendy lady, do you know these-"but he couldn't finish, as Emma had already engulfed Elizabeth in a bear hug.

....,,,,,.......,,,,,.,,........,,,,,,,........,,,,,,.......,,,

I know, sorry for the late, crappy update, but I'm busy, I have a life, blah blah blah, homework sucks, life sucks, all that sh't. Have fun with life ma peeps! I'll probably update soon.