how much i love you

a/n guys im so sorry my spelling is awful!! i also need ideas for new chapters (ik theres only a few) 😭
anyway heres chapter 4!

marjorie sat on her bed, staring aimlessly into space. she had to close her nursery today since the toddler room was getting redecorated so reece was still working over at his nursery. marjorie sat around all day, from the sofa, to the bed, and back to the sofa again. she was even wearing reeces hoodie but still it just wasnt giving her the comfort he does. fuck it. she put on her shoes and sprinted out the door, into the car and to his office.

reece was sat at his desk doing paperwork when he heard the office door open. marjorie flew through the door and over to his desk, pulling him up and kissing him harshly, but with love. reece reciprocated the kiss, pulling her in by her waist before trailing his kisses down her neck. he missed her almost as much as she missed him, although he had work to take his mind off it. "hey beautiful, what brings you to my office?" reece asked in a seductive tone, leading marjorie over to his desk and sitting down, pulling her onto his lap. "well i just wanted to see my really hot sexy boyfriend in manager mode." she said, trailing her finger down his chest and kissing him again, "fuck it, were leaving...now!" he shouted as he shot up from the chair and grabbed his phone and car keys.

he led marjorie out to the car and opened her door before getting in himself. reece was about to turn on the engine before he was startled by marjorie. "SHIT" she shouted, almost jumping out of her seat. reece looked over at her concerned before asking "gorgeous, whats up?". she frantically took off her seat belt and reached for the door handle. "my car i have to take it home, i drove here remember?" she said turning back to face him. "hey gorgeous dont worry about that, we can come get it in the morning, lets just get home." he replied, kissing her softly on the lips before returning his hand to the wheel, the other one placed gently on her upper thigh. "okay my love, home we go!"

they arrived at home, took off their shoes and bow they were both sat in the living room together. "reece i love you so much." marjorie said kissing his chest. "why dont you show me how much you love me then gorgeous?" he said, pulling her up onto his legs. "your gonna regret asking that because i love you A LOT." she smirked, straddling his stomach and placing kisses all over his neck, reece throwing his head back, giving her more access. they carried this on for a a while before moving things further along in the bedroom... (sorry yall 🤐)

after hours and hours and HOURS they found themselves downstairs in the kitchen making some food. it was almost 9pm and none of them had eaten a thing since lunchtime. marjorie wrapped her arms around reece like she normally did whilst he cooked.
he made a carbonara for them tonight. it was clear that pasta was a favourite meal shared by the couple as they set the plates down on the table with a small candle and two glasses of wine.

reece sat down opposite marjorie before pulling a small box out of his pocket with a piece of card on top, tied with a ribbon. he handed her the box and admired her as she read the card:

marjorie,
you are the love of my life, my rock, my home and my forever person. i love you so so much, the eay you laugh, the way you smile, the wau you look at me, all of it, i love everything about you. you are the most stunning woman inside and out and i would look for you in every lifetime.

happy anniversary gorgeous, love from reece xx

"oh reece..." she said quietly, a solitary tear rolling down her cheek. she opened the box revealing a silver necklace with an "R" on it. "oh reece baby thank you i love it so so much!! i have something for you too!" she said pulling out a slightly bigger box and placing it infront of reece.

reece,
words could not describe how much i love you, you light up my day, my life and my future. i would do anything to spend the rest of my life in your arms. no one has ever cared for me the way you do. you are the sweetest, most loving, selfless and considerate soul i have ever known. you make me feel things i cant even put into words. you make my life brighter every day, thank you for being the best boyfriend in the universe.

happy anniversary my love
- marj xx

"happy anniversary darling." they both said in sync before finishing their pasta and returning into bed to cuddle for the remainder of the night.

A/N let this chapter flow anywhere and this is what happened so hope you like it i guess!!