Chapter eight, Blushes and Butterflies

Tap. Tap. Tap....

"Shit!" I heard Conner's voice before my heavy eyelids flutter open.
"I didn't mean- I'm Sorry- I-" Conner studdered, obviously not meaning to wake anyone up.

I have a soft smile and chuckled, "Chill, it's okay." I said while standing up and stretching my arms above my head and yawning. "I needed to get up at some point, might as well be now!"

He cracked a smile.

He cracked a smile because of me.

I made that beautiful smile come out.

Me.

Damn...

"Morning beautiful."

Beautiful?

But...I turn around and find Nick standing up and stretching.

Oh, it was just Nick

"Morning."

***

Warm.

Sweet.

"Ahhh." I sigh as the warm water runs down my body, relaxing my musscals and getting my hair wet.

I open my eyes and smile.

That was an awkward situation, Nick just excused himself and so did I.
Nick going back to his apartment and me to the shower.

I keep forgetting Nick is in the room whenever Conner walks in.

I keep getting butterflies when Conner walks in.

I keep blushing when Conner walks in.

A soft smile grazer my lips as I think about Conner, God he's cute.

That's when I heard a soft click and turned around, seeing the door open half way and Conner standing there with wide eyes.

Conner...

"Shit!" Conner yells while looking away, no doubt embarrassed from walking in on me naked.

No doubt checking me out.

My mouth hangs open, astonished.

"I-" Conner has a light blush on his cheeks and still won't meet my eyes.

"Yes?" I ask, my voice surprised me for how even it was.
I thought it would could out shakey.

"How the hell are you not freaking out right now?" He ask, meeting my eyes.
His embarrassment gone and shock replacing it.

I chuckle, he smiles.

He blushes, I get butterflies.

"Trust me, mentally I'm screaming at you and shouting every curse word known to man-kind."

"Oh."

"Hahahaha, I'm just messing with you...so why'd you come in here?"

"Right..." His train of thought seemed to have left without him, he's still staring into my eyes with his mouth open and no words coming out.

"Earth to Conner?" My hand waving in front of his face, his eyes snapping away from mine. The blush creeps back up onto his neck and ears as he rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"S-sorry." He mumbles, feet still planted in the same spot.

"I'm gonna get out now..."

Good idea Conner...