Schwaffle Meeting (Spive Fluff/ Split x Bive)

Thanks for your request plububbles==================================

==================================

Bive was in the elevator with all the other people that were exploring the different floors. She recently joined the elevator when the "Scary maze" floor was picked, to which she ran in and stood in a corner. She didn't like anyone else in the elevator since they were all spies to her. She kept to herself while the elevator floors were ascending up by each second. The elevator dinged once again before she started to hear a crowd cheering... Knowing whose floor this was.

The people outside started to do the parkour for the splitcity community, while they were doing that Bive peeked her head out to see if Split was there. Indeed she was out in the crowd, watching and wooing as the people fell and completed the course. Bive couldn't just not stare at her, since she did have a crush on Split... But she didn't want to fully confess it yet. The people made it to the end, to which split decided to stand up and walk into the elevator while the others were walking in too.

Split didn't notice Bive for a bit before she looked over at her and then smiling; however on her smiling face was a hue of pink blush. Bive took notice of this and thought to herself, asking in her mind "She's blushing... Does she like me too?". Bive thought for a little while longer throughout her brain, then knowing what to say to split so she started out in a collective sentence; "SPLIT! I HAVE DECIDED TO START A TOP SECRET MEETING WITH US TWO! I WOULD LIKE YOU TO MEET WITH ME AT SCHWAFFLE HOUSE TOMORROW AFTERNOON!". Split was quite surprised by this, but she knew that she couldn't deny a randevous from her crush. She said shortly after, "Top secret eh? I think I figured out what your trying to mean~ I would love to join this meeting of yours!".

Bive shortly stopped as her heart started to beat faster, blush forming on her face, and became a bit jittery from Splits agreement to Bive's invitation. Bive soon shook it off afterwards and smiled wider than she normally does, soon writing a small note of the time of the "Secret meeting" then passing it to Split. "DONT BE LATE!" Bive would say before the elevator opened up to the cardboard mansion, then she ran out the elevator in a very good and happy mood.

==================================

Today was the day of both Bive's and Split's "Secret meeting". Bive was getting dressed and ready for the date, this time wearing more of a dress instead of her trench coat and a pair of black high heels. Split was also getting ready at her place, she couldn't entirely wear clothing due to her centaur body but she wore an upper brown suit. Bive waited at the restaurant an hour early in case Split was going to arrive early. Bive chose the right answer because Split made it to the restaurant 20 minutes before the reserved time.

"Looking dashing as ever Split, Let's commence this Secret meeting!" Bive simply said before opening the door for Split, which she happily walked into, which Bive walked in after. Split sat herself down in the small booth that was near a window, but had some troubles getting into it because of her body; however Bive had no problems getting into the seat.

A waiter came over to them and took their drink orders, to which Bive asked for a wine and Split asked for a simple water. The waiter left shortly after and Bive asked Split, "How have you been Split? Not too bad I hope." To which split confirmed that she wasn't bad and that she was good. Once they got their drinks, they opted for a conversation amongst them two that included things like "How's your life" to small loving compliments.

Bive and Split finally completed their secret meeting with an ending to it, holding each other's hands and enjoying a small moment with each other. Once they got up and were out of the restaurant, Bive decided to ask split, "Would you like to do another meeting like this one with me... I enjoyed it". Split smiled softly before planting her lips on Bive's cheek and saying...

"I would love to..."

==================================

End