Ports and Wires (TVtype/ Prototype X Scag)

I requested this myself but also my friend Jag has requested this too.

==================================

At this time, Scag was on her floor keeping care of her shop. She usually sold things like amulets, gas masks, crowns, and a few other miscellaneous things. Usually she would be alone today but she was with Prototype... Well half of him due to Prototype jumping off a ledge when the elevator was full. Scag found him like that when Spud brought him into her shop. Scag was going to fix Prototype after her day of work and gain more coins from the people who bought her items.

The time was 7 post meridian (7pm) and Scag was closing up shop for the day by rolling around on her trolley holder, restocking stuff that was sold, turning off the shop lights, then rolled herself to her room that had prototypes body in there. Scag grabbed Prototype's body with the arm on her trolley, then placed Prototype onto a repair table that she bought at Mach's shop. Scag would make the table start to fix Prototype by starting to use lasers to weld the metal back together. While the metal was getting welded, Scag started rearranging and attaching some of the wires of his body.

After a long while of Scag repairing Prototype and fixing the wires, she would take a break as she waited for Prototype to activate. Scag waited right beside the table, holding her claw onto Prototype's hand. Prototype's screen showed a simple bar that was filling up every 5 seconds for the boot up, this made Scag happy because her best friend was going to be up and at it here soon. Scag moved herself off the trolley to be right next to Prototype in his arms.

Prototype would fully wake up/power on after a while then sat up and looked around, not entirely knowing his surroundings but all he knew was that he was in Scags shop. Prototype looked down because he felt something heavy on him, he saw Scag on his lap but didn't know how to feel about it... But he did feel happy that Scag wanted to lay with him. "I didn't know you'd want to lay with me Scag." Prototype simply said to Scag, yet Scag was powered off so she didn't hear a thing that Prototype said. Prototype softly sighed before simply rubbing the top of Scag's TV top, then gave it a simple kiss. Prototype wrapped a blanket around them before powering off himself.

==================================

End

==================================