PROLOGUE

A/N : Sorry if there are many grammar mistakes, because English is not my first language. Happy reading..

"HIAGHH!!"

A loud bang occurred but the impact made a young man thrown quite far..

"Ugghhh!" -grimaced a boy wearing IRIS, his vision was getting blurry and there was nothing he could do but wince in pain due to the severe injuries he felt...

"Hehh..! Is this how your strongest agent? It feels like it's not..." -said someone.

"Akhh! Uhuk..! Uhuk!" -the IRIS boy began to bleed from his mouth, and with the rest of his strength..he moved to stand up...tightening his fists and gritting his teeth while glaring at the enemy in front of him.

The curly-haired woman enemy began to prepare a move to attack the IRIS young man..

"Ughh...." -the boy tried to stand up straight and alert, even though his body was getting weaker due to the severe injuries he got.

Quickly both of them ran towards each other while preparing the planned attack...

But before they could get closer, the IRIS boy's entire body emitted a blue light that made several people who saw him surprised, and quickly..the boy launched an attack with his yoyo that made the enemy fly and hit the rocks behind her.

"UGHH!" -the enemy groaned.

But even though the young man managed to seriously injure the enemy, it still didn't make the boy happy..

The boy began to fall to his knees while touching the severe wound on his arm, his vision became increasingly blurry and the light throughout his body began to dim..

"Damn you!!" -the enemy began to run towards the boy while launching an attack..

'Is this my last day..?' -thought the boy as he began to close his eyes.

'Could it be...I'll catch up with mom?' -The boy slowly began to smile.

Before the attack from the enemy hit the boy, someone stood in front of him..making him try to open his eyes...but before the boy could open his eyes, he had already fainted.

To Be Continued

A/N : Yeah, I know this is cringe af. But I hope you guys enjoy it.