Chapter 1

Slowly...a boy lying weakly on the bed, began to slowly open his eyes..at first his vision was blurry, but slowly his vision began to clear.

No need to ask anymore, the boy himself already knew where he was..however...instead of being greeted with worried gazes or other kind gazes..

The boy instead had to face all the sharp gazes of the Agents directed at him, that impression did not surprise the boy because he himself knew the reason..

"Rather than looking at me with that look, it's better to just give me a punishment.. I will accept any punishment because of the big mistake I made myself..." - said the boy while looking away so as not to meet the Agents' eyes directly.

Then one of the two leaders named Agent Ganz walked closer to the boy while glaring sharply..

"It would be better if you leave the MATA academy than you continue to make carelessness here, Ali" - said Agent Ganz with his words that made the boy desperate.

How could he be expelled from MATA before he could become like his mother?? This is not fair to him, even though he knows his mistake is very big, but why does it have to be like this? So, the training he has been doing all this time will be in vain..?

"B-but..-" - Before the boy named Ali finished saying something, his words were cut off by the leader named Agent Dayang.

"This is your own fault, Ali.. as an agent... you shouldn't be incited by the words of the enemy himself, this is the punishment we can choose rather than you dying at the hands of Agent MATA" - said Agent Dayang which made Ali lower his head while clenching his fists tightly.

Truly, the world is very unfair... there is no perfect life in someone's life even though you succeed in getting what you want.. one day, something that someone doesn't want will still come without being known or realized.

Ali could only reflect by lowering his head and clenching his hands until his palms were almost injured again even though they had just been treated..

Many thoughts bothered Ali and made him almost crazy, he felt that he must have disappointed his parents... Ali's parents raised him to be healthy like now, but what did he do? He would only be a disgrace to the family.. Thoughts like this continued to haunt him until an outburst of emotions began to appear in his heart.

'Damn it..! You idiot! Why did everything have to end like this?! Ughh!...why is the world so unfair?? I didn't expect this to happen at all..! I'm useless, I'm just trash, I'm just a burden to other people, there's no point in me being born....' -who knows what made Ali think like that, who knows what possessed him..? No one knows... maybe this is something he has to accept and a suitable lesson so that he knows how unfair this world is....

Because, there is no perfection in this life..getting what you want doesn't mean you can relax right away, but you have to keep fighting because the journey is still very long and there will definitely be many obstacles that will make you fall at any time...no matter what you do good or evil, although there is a possibility that the punishment for both traits is not equivalent, but both are equally painful.. in any way.

"You can leave the MATA Academy after you have fully recovered, the problem of your existence has been resolved by Ejen Bakar, I hope.. after this... you will completely disappear from my sight because I don't want to see you again even if it's just your nose.... don't because you are the child of one of the Greatest Agent, you think that we will continue to fight for you or train you in this MATA Academy, one thing you should know Ali... If only all schools or Academies had a rule where they didn't want to accept stupid students.. you could be someone who is included in the list of stupid students who don't want to be accepted in any school or academy.... it's useless if both of your parents become great people but both of your parents get a child like you who can only be a disgrace to the family" -the words spoken by Agent Ganz really stabbed Ali's heart, because those words made him even more desperate..

"Never mind, it's better if we all get out and let Ali rest so that he recovers quickly" -said Agent Dayang which was answered with nods by all the young Agents.

After all the agents had left, Ali just kept his head down and still clenched his fists as hard as he could to hurt himself for only being a burden to his family... meaning, he gave himself an additional painful punishment.

To Be Continued