Scandal in the Office

Gulf would admit going to work with backside pain was a horrible experience. It had been two weeks since that fateful night. They hadn't exchanged their contact information and a part of him was quite despondent about it. He frantically shook his head. He wasn't gay. One disastrous encounter wouldn't change his sexual orientation. It was just a lapse in judgment. He got carried away in the heat of moment. He could even put the blame on alcohol though he knew very well he was merely tipsy not drunk. Mew had coaxed him into such sacrilegious act. He would have never indulged in something so immoral on his own. That man was a bad news, the way he had manipulated him into doing his bidding was scary.

As nefarious that man was, Seonghwa couldn't get him out of his head. Day and night, his thoughts were full of Mew. Every stroke, every thrust, every single touch, he could remember it all so vividly that it set his body on fire. He squirmed in his seat recalling a very graphic memory of Mew making him submit. He was brought back from his unholy daydreaming by his secretary knocking at the door.

"Yes?"

Ayan, his secretary, stepped inside placing a file on the table, "This is the list of candidates applying for the position of executive manager. The interview will begin in 10 minutes."

Gulf cleared his throat, "Okay. Send them as soon as everything is ready."

"Yes Sir."

Interview begin shortly after that and Gulf hardly had time to think about anything else. The last candidate to appear was a short man in a quite eccentric outfit oozing sexiness and control. A man, Seonghwa remembered a little too well.

"Why are you here?"

"What do you think? For an interview." A snarky retort.

"What are you trying to do? How did you find me?"

"Pet, aren't you too paranoid? Do you think I stalked you? Well, maybe I did."

"It's not funny."

"Am I laughing? I'm here for the interview, sweetheart. Don't keep me waiting."

Gulf stared at Mew in complete disbelief. He still couldn't wrap his mind around the bizarre situation he was in. Mew was here. In his office. For the damn interview. It definitely wasn't a coincidence. How did Mew even find him? True it wasn't that hard to track anyone in this digital age but still it was too soon. The more important question would be why had Mew even tracked him? Why was he here? What did he want? Was he planning to blackmail Gulf? Did he want money? That was the most reasonable explanation for this situation. He still looked irresistible. How could anyone ooze so much dominance and power with that height? He leaned back in the chair like he owned the place. It made Gulf feel out of place which was absurd. Everything was making him anxious.

"I think you should leave."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"I don't, sweetheart. Though I would love to be able to read your mind sadly I don't possess those powers so tell me why should I leave."

Gulf huffed in annoyance, "Isn't it obvious? I don't want you to work here."

"Why not? You can see from my CV, I'm the perfect candidate for this job. If I may overstep, I would say I'm even overqualified for it."

A cursory glance did prove that Mew was indeed overqualified for the position. "If so then apply somewhere else."

"I want to work here. Your company is known for taking good care of their employees. I'm sure you'll take good care of my needs."

Gulf couldn't miss the double entendre, "I don't want to hire you so kindly leave."