Surrendering

The sun was setting down, basking the the office in warm glow as night finally set in. Most of the workers had left for the day baring few still typing away at their desks. Amidst it all the CEO was working overtime himself being bend over his desk getting railed within inch of his life. How had a simple interview accelerated into this fuck fest, he had no idea or maybe he did. Since it was happening of his own free will he couldn't push the blame on anyone. He wanted it as much as Mew if not more. The attraction was there, maybe fleeting just a adrenaline rush to get something forbidden, something so out of his touch. It did made him wonder at times what had Mew coming back to him. He could get any guy he wanted, he surely was fighting off men and women, so why bother putting in so much work when it could've been an easy lay? Maybe he liked the idea of getting someone straight in his bed. Being the catalyst for someone's sexual awakening or something. Maybe fucking straight guys was his kink.

But did he care? Not anymore. He knew he was straight and nothing would change that fact. Definitely not few debauchery fuck sessions with a hot guy. From the moment he had kneeled, he was serving Mew in every way possible. The man wouldn't stop with the pet names and they were getting to him in ways he hadn't known possible. The embarrassing way he reacted to derogatory terms was simply appalling but he couldn't bring himself to care enough to stop. The ecstasy of letting go of control, being at the mercy of someone else, someone who wouldn't hesitate to take what he wanted, giving in to any inane demand put his way, being nothing more than a vessel of carnal pleasure was enough to make him indulge in such blasphemy.

"Mew too much....can't-" He was cut off by his own loud moan.

"Yet you are bouncing beautifully on my cock."

The sneer in his voice did little to dim Gulf's arousal. He increased his speed meeting each thrust with vigor, chasing the high.

"Is your office soundproof?"

"Y-yes." Another moan louder than before.

"No wonder you're screaming like a whore. I wonder if they can still hear you? Hear you being railed like a cheap slut. Would you like that?"

Why did being reduced to nothing but holes to be fucked turned him on? He definitely had humiliation kink, for he was so close to edge as Mew continued degrading him.

Gulf looked amazing, his eyes sparkling and teary, his mouth hanging open, and his cheeks flushed for an hour. He looked absolutely debauched and fucked out, and they were only getting started. With his head thrown back and his knees cinched around his waist, Mew discovered the ideal rhythm for pummeling the soft place inside of him.

"You're perfect for this, pet. Perfect to be fucked by me. Your body was made for this." Mew couldn't keep the admiration out of his voice. No one compared to Gulf Kanawut.

He could feel Gulf was near the climax. Should he deny him? They could dabble in orgasm denial and see whether his pet had an affinity for it. He wished he had brought toys with him, he could have played with Gulf longer.

"How desperately do you want it?"

"Hm?"

"How desperately do you want to cum?"

"Hnng....p-please....let aah-hh m-me c-cum-"

"So eager to beg. Do better, babe. I may let you cum."

No.

Gulf Kanawut never begged, for anyone or anything. Yet here he was begged pathetically to be allowed to cum.

"P-Please! M-Mew n-need to cum. Please l-let me. Please...aa-hhn....let your w-whore cum."

Fuck.

Gulf sounded something straight out of porn. Had he succeeded in molding this alpha male into cock hungry sex slave? Was it that easy? For all that charisma and air of superiority, Gulf was just waiting for someone to show him his place? A bitch eager to be bred? God, was it as easy as just plunging his cock in his holes? All those days ago, he hadn't chased Gulf with victory certain in his mind. He had his doubts but had still wanted to give it a try. The eagerness Gulf had shown despite his denial had intrigued him. A classic closet guy. Wanted to be bred but was too ashamed to verbalize it. He had gone home feeling extremely sated but still unsatisfied. He wanted more. One night stand wouldn't do it. He needed Gulf to be his and his alone. A background check had yielded the information he needed to put his plan into action.

Getting an interview here was an easy task for someone in his position and it wasn't like he was going to work. Even then he hadn't been sure of his plan. Seonghwa could kick him out of the company any moment. Maybe it was just a drunken mistake for Gulf. A lapse in judgment. Most straight men get sidetracked once in while though Mew was sure Gulf was anything but straight. He had come here completely prepared to go home unsatisfied but things had proven to be in his favor. One look at Gulf's body language and it was obvious the man was leaking while talking to him. He was squirming desperate to be full. Mew had seen his fair share of guys desperate for cock but Gulf had something different to him. The shyness despite indulging in such perverse pleasure was arousing.

Gulf was pleading for release, completely devoid of dignity or self control, just chasing the ecstasy. "P-Please sir."

Mew's eyes widened at the sudden surrendering of every form of control.

Finally.

He had Gulf in his grasp. All his, to corrupt and mold to his liking.

"Cum."

And he did. Gulf body shook violently as he cummed harder than ever, eyes closed as his mouth drooled all over the desk. A completely debauched look for someone as respectable as him. Mew didn't stop chasing his own release. Gulf whined at the overstimulation. Too spent to bear it.

"Stop p-please. C-Can't."

"I need to cum as well."

"Use my m-mouth."

Mew laughed at the perverse comment doing as said, "Should I? You're so compliant. Like a pet."

Gulf was basically thrown to the floor and pulled by his hair as Mew plunged his cock in the waiting mouth. Gulf immediately set to work, sucking, licking and working his throat to make Mew cum. No hint of shyness or disgust, just plain lust clouding his vision. The need to make his master cum, to satisfy him. He had got his pleasure it was only fair he let Mew use his holes to his hearts content. He was shocked at the way he referred to himself. He was degrading himself in his own mind having accepted to be nothing but Mew's pet. How did it happen so quickly? How had Mew broken him so soon? It was pathetic to be on his knees sucking a guy in his own office. He wouldn't mind if it was other way round because it would give him some sense of power and control.

"Fuck, pet you're so good."

Praises made him turn to mush. As much as he loved the degrading comments, he enjoyed being praised as well. A harsh knock on the door pulled him out of sex filled fantasy. Someone was knocking at the door waiting for his order to enter. It was like an ice cold bucket of water had been poured on him. He quickly let go of Mew's cock and sprang to his feet smoothing his suit and hair trying to look presentable. Mew leisurely tucked his length inside his pant and took his leave as Gulf got busy with the work. Mew was pissed off at the interruption. It took all of his self control to not shoot the person in head and force Gulf on his knees again but that will scare Gulf away. He needed to hold onto his patience for time being. It wouldn't do well to get too rough with his pet so soon. Time will come for that.