I care for you

It was raining 🌧 so hard all he want was to go home as soon as he can because he was jelous seeing Nita and joong together and he can't take it anymore. All though it was raining but he didn't stop at university and leave to his home. Phuwin want to stop him but he ignored him.

Dunk was at home wet and still thinking about them he opened his phone and there were so many missed calls from phuwin and joong but he didn't call them back. He went to take a shower he was feeling sick and when he came from shower and didn't eat anything. Phuwin was so worried he told everything to joong. Joong run as fast he could. He arrived at dunk's place dunk was sweaty and was sleeping and was saying that joong I like you in sleep, why are you doing this to Me. Joong was so worried
He soaked a towel and put it on his forehead.

Joong slept beside him. Dunk woke up in midnight and saw joong beside him and take advantage and sleep on him.

 Dunk woke up in midnight and saw joong beside him and take advantage and sleep on him

Dunk was not awake yet . Joong woke up and say sorry dunk I hurt you a lot and then he kissed on his forehead and went to take a shower 🚿 .
Joong came from shower and see dunk was not there. He already went to make food for joong because he helped him so much last night. Joong ask him what are you doing, are you feeling better now ? Dunk say thanks to him and give him some food to eat joong was very happy.

Joong asked him what were you saying last night 🌙 while sleeping dunk ask him what did I say. Joong : you were saying joong I like yo.... dunk shut him and put bread 🍞 in his mouth. Joong smiled and dunk blushed.

They both went to university together ❤️

Phuwin was on his way but suddenly he saw pond with chain. Phuwin went to ask chain what were you were talking about, chain answered that you will know soon. Phuwin was thinking 🤔 about it in whole lecture. He first thought that pond is going to propose a girl and ask chain tips. But after some time he thinks that it will not happen in this life of pond.

Phuwin was so worried that he is going to propose a girl or what. He asked himself that do I like pond , what's with this feeling for him.

It was phuwin's birthday tomorrow he came back to home and was so tired that's why he slept 😴 early. Pond was with chain they were buying gift 🎁 for phuwin pond want to propose him on his birthday.

Phuwin's birthday
It was Sunday on phuwin birthday he was being bored by staying at home he go for a walk he see pond nearby with a girl he was jelous but ignore it and was so angry on him. The girl was pond's childhood friend he was asking her for home work but phuwin thought it was a proposal. Phuwin go to café, to mall and to park but he it was boring so he go to home and was upset that no one wished him on his birthday.

At night 🌙 ......

I hope that you guys will like this story. And you will be so excited for next chapter also.

See you all soon 💞