started ignoring you

At morning ☀️ the position and scene was fully changed at night joong hugged dunk and sleep and in the morning dunk hugged joong and slept so quietly.

Joong was staring at dunk. Dunk woked up and phushed joong from the bed. Joong asked him why did you pushed me dunk replied why you came on bed again joong replied "it was so uncomfortable that's why i came on bed and you were sleeping by hugging me."

Dunk got up and go to take a shower while joong climbed on bed and was sleeping peacefully but after some time dunk came and saw that joong was sleeping and was looking very adorable, he got near joong and kissed him on his forehead.

But joong woke up and saw that dunk was kissing him he didn't did anything and wait until he kissed him and after that joong grabbed dunk's hand and said stop ignoring me already and pulled him on bed and kissed him but dunk was man of his word of he pushed joong aside and went to university and joong was left all alone.

When dunk reached at university he saw phuwin and called him and they both were going to class together and phuwin asked dunk what's the matter joong  is not with you today. Nothing said dunk rolling his eyes but phuwin asked once again and was forcing dunk to tell him. Poor annoyed dunk told him everything and bang phuwin very upset on joong and said how did he dare to do this to my friend I will go and teach him a lesson.

They both went to their classes.

After sometimes joong also reach at university he was so upset because dubk was ignoring him 😔. Pond came from behind and suprised him. Joong was not sacred because he was already upset and was not in mood. Pond asked him what's matter why are making that puppy face. Joong tell him everything in detail. Pond said him that its not your fault bro just tell him what is the truth. Joong tell him that it won't work because he is not listening a single word of me and ignoring me. Pond told him that he will tell everything to phuwin and will ask a solution.

Joong went to his class and saw that dunk was sitting with winny and then he sat next to dunk. Dunk saw that joong sat beside him. So he move towards winny. Winny was feeling something suspicious he understands that dunk and joong had fight. Winny pushed dunk towards joong. Dunk fell joong's lap...

They both made an eye contact joong was very happy and was smiling at dunk but dunk was trying to stand up but joong was holding his hands very tightly,
So he wasn't able to stand. Joong say that forgive me already I haven't done anything wrong.

All class was looking at them from back winny was saying that "isn't it normal for couples, mind your own buisness".
They were looking at eachother like they haven't met before, winny said to them that " are you both going to fell for eachother again". Then dunk stood up and went from there. Winny asked joong what happen between you and dunk. Joong haven't said a thing and leave from there.

He was following dunk but pepper showed up dunk was talking to him and then that Nita suddenly came in front of joong, grab his collar and came closer to him. At that moment dunk saw them and said enough already and leave from there. Pepper saw everything, and also understands what happen.

Joong was running behind dunk but dunk already left to his house 🏠. Pepper came from behind and said to joong that "why don't you both clear things, I know this is not your fault". Joong replied that "haven't you seen that your friend is not ready to listen, you only can talk to him about this please...."

Pepper came to dunk, dunk was sitting on bench pepper asked him " why you haven't gone to home yet". Dunk replied that " i am not in mood to walk home."
Pepper replied "do you know the whole truth, give joong one chance, i know he will not cheat on you". Dunk said don't tell me anything about him i am not into it now lets go and eat. Pepper replied "i can't, my girlfriend is calling me". Dunk to himself : "huh, all leave me alone".

Phone rang.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys will like this part and please follow me 😭.show some support,
See you all soon 🥰