crossing friend zone 💘

After that kiss dunk avoid joong for somedays joong was so sad because of dunk's behaviour. He came to dunk and say why are you avoiding me after that kiss dunk replied I am not avoiding you and went from there.

Winny ask him why are you avoiding him he answered I was so embarrassed 😳 after that kiss so I avoid him winny tell him don't ignore or avoid him he was feeling sad before . He also ask me what happen to you after hearing that dunk also feel bad for his behaviour . He go towards joong and say sorry to him because of his rude behaviour . Joong replied I am so happy that you are normal now.

Next day ...
Joong and dunk were talking as usual joong suddenly asked him for a dinner 🍽 for just us dunk replied yes because he was being rude with him before joong tell him to come at 8 pm at his house 🏠 dunk nodded
He telled everything to winny and winny understand that joong was going to confess  his feeling for dunk he say to dunk that "to be careful 😏".

Dunk reach at his house he was being ready to head at joong's house . Joong came to pick him up they both reached at joong's house he made a BBQ pork for specially dunk. Then joong asked dunk if he want beer 🍺 dunk nodded . He was drunk 🥴 again both finished eating. Dunk was going to his home back buy he was drunk that's why joong tell him to sleep at house for today dunk replied okay 👍.  They both were going inside but joong tell him that he loved him from a long time he confess his feelings for dunk.

Dunk was so happy 😊 he suddenly kissed him...

Dunk was drunked so he fell asleep on joong

Dunk was drunked so he fell asleep on joong. Joong take him up in his arms in a bridal way . He put him on bed and remove dunk's shirt and put a new one of his clothes. After sometimes it was feeling hot so joong sleep shirtless . They were sleeping so comfortably like a couple.

Dunk woke up and his head was paining because he was drunk last night and he saw that the he was sleeping in was not his room he look beside him it was joong sleeping shirtless Dunk was in tension 😳 he slowly remove blanket and conforming that nothing happened last night. Joong was observing him and said good morning my dear boyfriend our relationship stared yesterday only and what are you exactly thinking 😏. Dunk was so shocked hearing word "boyfriend" and was so curious to know exactly what happened last night between them.

Meanwhile nobody's pov :-
Before that kiss between them joong asked dunk "will you be my boyfriend" dunk was so drunken so he without thinking replied YES why not i was going to ask you although just waiting for some courage after that they both kissed and then joong said to dunk "now I am your boyfriend

Joong asked dunk do you remember anything what happen dunk replied "no i don't remember anything can you tell me what happen last night ". Dunk want to know what happen between them. He tell him everything what happened dunk was so embarrassed by hearing that he was so shy so he put his hand on his face and slowly moved down and joong said "don't faint yet , you have a lot to see from now".

Joong say "now my body is paining, taking you and putting on the bed was not that much easy for me". So he sleep on dunk's lap....

 So he sleep on dunk's lap

At university......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hpe you will like this story and guys pls follow me plz 😭

See you all soon 😊