1.

In the shadow of the sacred mountains, Elysian shares his visions with the group, mentioning the need to find the dimensional portal, said to be the key to preventing the war between Aetheris and Sol. They decide to head to the Ancient Library, a legendary place where forgotten writings are hidden.

In the Ancient Library, the group explores dusty shelves, surrounded by the smell of old paper and worn leather.

Aeliana: (frowning) We've searched everywhere, but I can't find anything about the portal.

Mira: (sighing) Maybe we should check those higher shelves. There are often hidden treasures up there.

Orion: (glancing around) But we must be careful. Some books might be trapped or protected by enchantments.

Elysian leans on a shelf, gently touching the books while murmuring.

Elysian: (with intuition) Wait... I feel something here.

He pulls out a specific book, causing a slight tremor. Part of the shelf opens, revealing a dark alcove.

Isis: (curious) What is that?

Orion: (grabbing a lantern) Stay close to me. Let's take a look.

They cautiously move forward, discovering a small wooden chest adorned with complex runes, but locked.

Aeliana: (examining the chest) It seems ancient. How do we open it?

Mira: Maybe there's a key somewhere in the library. Let's search!

The group starts searching the area, inspecting every corner. After several minutes, Aeliana finds a small piece of metal on a shelf.

Aeliana: (excited) Look! This key seems to fit the chest.

She inserts it into the lock. A slight noise echoes, and the chest slowly opens, revealing a rolled-up, yellowed map.

Elysian: (in awe) This is incredible. Look at these symbols!

Isis: (unrolling the map) There! The Forest of Whispers is marked. This is much more than we hoped for.

Orion: (scanning the details) And this symbol here... it must be the dimensional portal.

Mira: (excited) So, we finally have a way to act! Let's go before it's too late.

As they prepare to leave the library, Isis interrupts them, her gaze serious and determined.

Isis: Wait a minute. Before we rush out, there's something we need to discuss.

Aeliana: What's wrong, Isis?

Isis: (frowning) We can't leave the Academy just like that. The evaluations are coming up. We have rules to follow.

Mira: (worried) But if we've discovered the map, we need to act fast!

Orion: (hesitating) She's right. The professors won't let us go without permission. We risk consequences.

Elysian: (frowning) And if the war starts before the evaluations? We need to find a way to convince the teachers.

Isis: (in a cold tone) If we want them to listen, we have to be strategic. Gather evidence and make a solid argument.

Aeliana: Alright. We'll prepare to defend our case.

Mira: (sighing) So, how do we do that?

Orion: (nodding) I'll come up with a plan. We need to present this as an emergency.

Isis: (with a piercing gaze) It's not just about urgency. We must prove we have the strength to lead this mission.

As they discuss their plan, the library door suddenly opens, revealing Mr. Barton, the Academy's headmaster. He stares at the group, visibly surprised to see them with the book about the portal in hand.