2.

Mr. Barton is waiting for them in his office, a serious expression on his face. Elysian and Isis enter, the tension palpable.

Mr. Barton: (looking at them) **"Sit down, please. I am very concerned about what just happened."**

Isis: (hesitant) **"We... we know, sir. It wasn't intentional."**

Elysian: (speaking up) **"I understand it was shocking, but Isis didn't have control. I intervened to help."**

Mr. Barton: (frowning) **"Intervening in that way is extremely dangerous. The consequences could have been much worse."**

Isis: (looking down) **"I couldn't control my powers. It was like something was slipping away from me."**

Elysian: (supporting his sister) **"She had a tough experience."**

Mr. Barton: (sighing) **"I'm not questioning your intentions, but I am concerned about the safety of the Academy. You must learn to manage your emotions and your powers."**

Isis: (with determination) **"I will do whatever it takes to better control my magic."**

Elysian: (nodding) **"We'll work together. I won't let Isis face this alone."**

Mr. Barton: (softening his tone) **"Very well. I'll give you a chance to prove you can overcome this. But be aware of the risks. You'll be under observation, and you'll participate in sessions on magic mastery."**

Mr. Barton fixes them with a more intense expression.

Mr. Barton: (suspicious) **"Tell me, is this phenomenon related to the book you consulted in the library?"**

Isis: (frowning) **"We... we were just looking for information on Lumina's history."**

Elysian: (hesitant) **"But it's possible that the knowledge in that book stirred up strong emotions."**

Mr. Barton: (crossing his arms) **"I worry that certain readings might amplify your powers. That book contains ancient secrets that could be dangerous."**

Isis: (straightening up) **"We didn't mean to cause any problems. We were just curious."**

Elysian: (firmly) **"We've learned a lesson. We won't approach such subjects without caution again."**

Mr. Barton stares at them intensely, a hint of detection in his eyes.

Mr. Barton: (in a firm tone) **"I want to remind you that I have the power to read minds. And I know you're not telling me the whole truth."**

Isis: (surprised, sitting up straighter) **"Sir, we..."**

Elysian: (interrupting) **"It's not what you think. We acted on instinct."**

Mr. Barton: (cutting him off) **"This isn't just about instinct. The books you've consulted contain secrets that can be dangerous."**

Isis: (hesitant) **"We only wanted to understand..."**

Mr. Barton: (with a piercing look) **"Understand what? The forces slipping away from you? Be honest with me. Your safety depends on it."**

Elysian exchanges a glance with Isis, realizing they can't keep lying.

Elysian: (sighing) **"Alright, we did feel a deeper connection with that book. But we don't fully understand what's happening yet."**

Mr. Barton: (calming his tone) **"That's exactly what I wanted to hear. The truth is the first step toward mastery. I will help you, but you must be transparent with me."**

Isis nods, recognizing the importance of their honesty as they prepare to face the truths ahead.

Elysian takes a deep breath, aware of the gravity of the situation.