3.

Back in the common room, Elysian and Isis join Aeliana, Mira, and Orion, their faces serious.

Elysian: (speaking up) **"You'll never guess what Mr. Barton just told us."**

Isis: (with intensity) **"He told us about a prophecy related to my powers. I'm connected to the primal fire, and I need to learn to control it."**

Aeliana: (surprised) **"What exactly does that mean?"**

Isis: **"He said my birth is marked by very ancient events. I have a role to play in restoring balance between the realms."**

Mira: (curious) **"And what about Elysian? What's his role in all of this?"**

Elysian: (smiling with determination) **"I'm here to help her master her powers and navigate this quest. We have to stay united in this adventure."**

Orion: **"That sounds dangerous. You need to be careful."**

Isis: **"We will be. But we have to understand what's ahead of us."**

---

A month later, it's finally the day of the evaluations. The atmosphere at the Academy is electric. The students make their way to the arena, where the golden sand shimmers under the sun.

Backstage, Elysian, Aeliana, Mira, and Orion prepare, their faces showing a mix of excitement and nerves.

Elysian: (looking around) **"Are you ready? Don't forget to stay focused."**

Aeliana: **"Yes, but I've heard Isis has to face three professors. That's incredible."**

Mira: **"I hope she's ready. It's a colossal challenge."**

Orion: **"She's got the skills, but this will be a true test of mastery."**

---

In the arena, the crowd starts to settle, the excitement palpable. The first duels begin, with each student showcasing their talent and creativity in magic. Cheers echo, and the energy is at its peak.

Aeliana stood in the arena, the sun high in the sky, illuminating her determined face. Across from her, Amir, the shadow mage, stood still, surrounded by a dark aura, his piercing eyes scanning her every move.

Mr. Barton, the judge, raised his hand, signaling the start of the battle.

Amir began by summoning a series of shadows that stretched and distorted, seeking to envelop Aeliana. She quickly retaliated, raising her arms to focus the sunlight around her.

Aeliana: (firmly) **"Blazing light, come to me!"**

She unleashed a burst of light that sliced through the air, temporarily dispersing the shadows surrounding her. The crowd's cheers echoed as she advanced confidently, ready to take the initiative.

Amir, however, was undeterred. With a fluid motion, he began manipulating the shadows, transforming them into projectiles that shot towards Aeliana. She dodged to the side, narrowly avoiding them, but one of the projectiles grazed her, leaving a dark mark on her arm.

Aeliana: (gritting her teeth) **"I can't let the shadows reach me."**

She concentrated her energy, summoning beams of light that shimmered around her. Each beam transformed into a light arrow, which she launched with precision towards Amir.

Amir, agile, sank into the shadows, evading some of the attacks, but several struck him, forcing him back. The crowd roared with excitement.

Amir: (smirking) **"You think light can defeat the darkness? Watch how I can bend it."**