one

Camila's POV

"Camila get up, you need to get to school" i hear my mother yell from downstairs. i groan while rolling out of bed. i didn't wanna go to school trust me i love school i just don't like the person i have to see every single day,
lauren. I cringe every time i hear her name.

i put on denim skinny jeans, a white crop top, a black bow then i match it with my white converse. i grab my phone as i run downstairs, kissing my little sister Sophie on the cheek, then my mother. i didn't have time to eat anything. i run out the door grabbing my bookbag.

i arrive at my school, no one was here it was basically empty. I checked the time on my phone '7:30' it was pretty early plus everyone comes around 8. i walk to my locker as i feel cold hands grab my arm. "well aren't you early?" i turn my head around my brown eyes meeting with her emerald ones.
I forgot her mom was the principal so she comes at 6. "what do you want?" i roll my eyes as i struggle to get out of her grip. "i don't want anything i just want to hurt you" lauren laughs as she grips my arm roughly making me follow her. she takes me to a empty classroom, it was dark and i couldn't see anything. i look around squinting my eyes as I'm looking around i feel a punch, i black out.

-20 minutes later or so-

"Camila?" i hear a voice say softly. i open my eyes a bit as i see the principle looking at me with a worried face. "what happened to your face?" she asks me, i get up totally ignoring her question i walk to the schools bathroom. i see my eye all bruised up.
"just great." i whisper to myself thinking what my mom would do if she saw this. i hear one of the stalls open, i turn my head as i see the cold hearted jerk who thought I was funny to hurt me, 'lauren'.

"ouch looks like someone hit you really hard" she gives me a small wink as she laughs. "you do know i can tell your mother, who is the principal" i yell at lauren as she's about to walk out the bathroom. she turns around, as i see her clutching her jaw. she walks up to me as she grabs me by my shirt, picking me up a bit. "do you really want to do that Camilla?" I roll my eyes at the way she pronounced my name. "it's Camila" i wink correcting her. she picks me up a little more, now she's furious. "listen here jit, you tell my mom i would end you. i don't care how your name is spelled or how it's said. i WILL end you with no regrets" she stares at me as she lets me go walking away.

i gulp "she has issues" i whisper to myself fixing my shirt. i get out of the bathroom as i walk back to the clinic to call my mom, i didn't want to spend the rest of my day here with lauren. i have 3 classes with her including lunch. so it's basically hell for me.

i wait for my mom at the clinic, i look around as i see a room that has the sign "only for LJ." i furrow my eyebrows trying to know what LJ stands for. my eyes widen remembering what it stands for. 'Lauren Jauregui'

I get up from the small seat i was in. i walk up to the room looking around to see if anybody was looking. i turn the knob softly trying not to make any noises. i finally get in to the "small" room. my jaw drops as i look around.
I guess this room was lauren's chill room, it had a couch,a huge TV, a small refrigerator, and a air hockey table. i look around for a few minutes as i hear a door open. my eyes widen once more, i gulp turning my head around.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" I hear lauren growl. "I-I'll just leave.. it's pretty nice here." i smile trying to be nice so she wouldn't try to hit me. "get out." i obey lauren as i walk out the door. i see my mom waiting in the clinic. she probably though I was in the bathroom. i walk in the clinic as i smile to my mom. "oh my god, what happened to your face?" my mom grabs my face. I look around trying to come up with an excuse. "i bumped into a pole while i was on my phone." i smile. "jesus camila" my mother grabs my hand as we walk out to the car.

-----