Novel Changes/Patreon Changes

Hey guys!

I'll just copy and paste my two latest Patreon author notes since I feel like it's important for you guys to read and give opinions on, especially the first note.

1. Would you guys be mad if...

So how mad would you guys be if we go back a few chapters to right after the break-in and don't meet the boys there? I have another idea that incorporates a lot more gaming, but they wouldn't meet for a while... There would be more Nightmare content straight off the bat though.

Or, do we like the way things have been?

I will wait a few days in order to get opinions from all readers.

2. Price Changes [Patreon]

Although I'm slowly getting my life back on track with figuring out how to balance work, university, and writing, I still fully acknowledge that this author hasn't given $10 worth of content this month and it's likely that there will be moments like this in the future as I'm admittedly a bit overwhelmed at the moment with all my courses handing out tests and quizzes one after another like adults spoiling the one kid who showed up to their place on Halloween.

Hence, I've lowered my price by $5.

Current members should have gotten an email about this and I believe you'll see the change on the next payment period, new members will see the change immediately.

I'm still going to try to hit my 2/week rule and backlog missed chapters for those weeks that I do have more time, but I still felt like lowering the price.

Will I raise the price once I'm back on track?

No.

Here is the ideal setup if I have the time. [Likely not until I graduate or if I make enough money from this to quit my job, so estimate the fourth quarter of 2026].

5.50 - 1 week in advance of currently publishing novel, +10 WIP a month. [Current tier, + 10 WIP/month]

10.50 - 3 weeks in advance of currently publishing novel, +20 WIP a month.

If I end up making enough to become a part time author I will add:

15.50 - 5 weeks in advance of currently publishing novel, + 30 WIP a month

If I end up making enough to become a full time author I will add:

20.50 - 8 weeks in advance of currently publishing novel, + 30 WIP a month.

If I get far enough along:

50.00 - All written content, at least 20 weeks in advance of currently publishing novel + 40 WIP a month.

Keep in mind that every novel other than Frost is set to release daily. [7 updates a week means the tiers above = 7 advances, 21 advances, 35 advances, 56 advances, 140 advances].

Thank you for all the support and the patience you've had. I hope to be a better author for you guys in the future.

Wandering Phoenix.