Backrooms: 3

WARNING: This story contains blood and disturbing images that may cause anxiety/fear. Read at your own risk.

__________________________

Ayanokoji POV

'I didn't think I'd meet someone so soon in this place, and on top of that, I ran into him. It is even possible that the whole school has moved here. Even though dealing with someone like Ryuen can be unpleasant, I should keep him close because of his quick thinking, adaptability, and manipulative skills. I'm even glad that I happened to run into him. I don't even want to think what would have happened if, instead of Ryuen, I had met someone from the group of 3 D-Class Idiots. But if we were to form an alliance now, I would have to be very careful, considering Ryuen is someone who could betray me at any time.'

Ryuen POV

'So the first person I met here was Ayanokoji, huh? Not someone I would expect to meet. I have to be on my guard. He's smart, but I never imagined that he would be the type to learn another language, especially German, on the side. I know practically nothing about him. And now he will probably try to take advantage of me again, as he did before with that Kei girl. It still pisses me off that I lost to him.

Of course, I see him as a potential threat, given his personality, skills and talents. I don't think I could ever trust him. Sometimes it's hard to read him, or rather, I'm unable to read him at all. Through that stony face he doesn't seem to have much emotion, or at least he doesn't show it. One day I will find out who he is and defeat him. But first we have to get out of here. Definitely this place is strange and dangerous. I need to gather as much information as possible. Also, now that I think about it, Ayanokoji and that letter mentioned some kind of monsters'

"Hey, what kind of monster did you meet earlier?" I asked him while walking further down the corridor.

"Hmm, he was about 3 meters high, his figure was similar to a human, but his limbs were significantly elongated and thin."

"Was he fast? Could you kill him?" I asked curious.

"Who knows?"

"...Just tell me"

*sigh*

"The problem would be dealing with his long limbs. I'm not sure of his speed, especially since when you stop breathing near him he suddenly slows down. But it also depends on how tough or heavy he is. If this monster is as tough as the walls here, we have a big problem. I think that without strong weapons we won't even hurt him."

"Really?" I said quietly

'Then I probably won't have a chance, at least I don't have to fight him alone. Moreover, why exactly does the monster react to breathing. And how did he even find out about it.'

"You mentioned that along the way you saw graffiti with strange symbols." Ayanokoji asked.

"Yea"

"What did they look like?"