Chapter 5 : The second meet.

As time skipped to next day , Vihaan found himself covered with winter clothes while driving his car.

The air is cold and crisp as it brushes past the half open window , making him shiver slightly. He grips the steering wheel tightly , and stares intently ahead.

He slightly smiled gazing the box which was kept beside him on passenger seat.

"I hope you will like this gift" He thought and hoped for the same.

On the other side

Agraja woke up , she was having minor headache.

"Oh god! My head is aching really bad" She said as she looked at her surrounding. "I wanna go back to my villa"

"Agraja! What you did last night was not at all acceptable" Ravindra said as he entered in her room.

"Dad! I don't know how...."

"Whatever " He cut her words off. "Let's Vivek handle it. But it will be good if you will apologise to Mayaan" He stated.

"No way! I am not apologising to anyone. It was not my fault" She denied , rolling her eyes.

"Agraja! Don't be this stubborn. That guy is psycho when it comes to his anger. You know that" He reminded her.

"I slapped him , he disrespected me. Game barabar" She stated.

Ravindra : Why the hell you are this stubborn.

Agraja : It is what it is dad.

Ravindra : fine! I don't want your interference in our company now.

Agraja (exclaimed) : Hell what???

Ravindra : Let Vivek handle it. You have spoilt it enough.

Saying this he left from there.

Agraja : I hate this dad , I want another one.

After getting freshen up , she was roaming here and there when her phone rang. She picked it up without seeing the caller ID.

Vihaan : Helloiii.

Agraja : what?

Vihaan : meet me.

Agraja : I am busy today. Sorry.

Vihaan : Yaar bs 5 minute ka kaam hai.

Agraja : uss hotel me aa jao , jaha mai stay Kari hu.

Vihaan : okiee.

Call ended.

After some time , Vihaan reached at the hotel where she is staying. He stood in front of her room and stepped inside opening it.

She looked at him.

"Mannerless! Ladki ke room me aane se pehle knock karte hai" She instructed him.

Vihaan : Calm down Girija yaar! Ek to mai tumhare liye itni mehnat karke aaya hu aur tum bokhla rahi hai.

He made himself comfortable on bed After removing his shoes.