5🍒

After some discussion with teddy we're at the studio to record the song as the lyrics and the beat already finish making it.

Fast forward

we re now on set to record the mv of lady gaga and blackpink

As we' re on set we have bigbang and 2ne1 member come over to support the blackpink member.

From there we got to know each other more.The next day Yg ask me to come to the office and offer me to work here under his company and i said i will think first then get back to him. His also ask me to involve in taeyang music making and 2NE1 come back song.

After a week of thinking i agree to sign contract music producer under yg. In the afternoon i went to taeyang studio to meet him and have a discussion regarding the song.After some discussion with teddy we're at the studio to record the song as the lyrics and the beat already finish making it.

Fast forward

we re now on set to record the mv of lady gaga and blackpink

As we' re on set we have bigbang and 2ne1 member come over to support the blackpink member.

From there we got to know each other more.The next day Yg ask me to come to the office and offer me to work here under his company and i said i will think first then get back to him. His also ask me to involve in taeyang music making and 2NE1 come back song.

After a week of thinking i agree to sign contract music producer under yg. In the afternoon i went to taeyang studio to meet him and have a discussion regarding the song

me:hey hows it going
T: oh hi hyung i have the lyrics here actual as this is a special song i've write.
me:aa can i see the lyrics.I think for this its better in rnb genre lets see if we can make the beat here(as im making a beat to taeyang humming the chorus of the song)
T: i think this is better hyung wah i will sing from inside the booth now hyung
Me: yea lets go

After few hours we finally finish recording to the song.Taeyang told me that this song is special and meant for about his gf.We talk with each other about the song and his telling me the story.

T: so hyung ay u know about me now.how about u are you in relationship?
Me: nah i've been busy and stuck in the studio all the time no i dont have someone speci yet but i think i do have crush on someone😅😅
T: is it Chaerin hyung(with a smirking face) coz i see the way hyung looking at her
Me: how do you know is it obvious?
T:nah i think only me and my member realise that hyung but who knows you end up with her and im more than happy to help you hyung try to get close to chaerin.

Fuhh after that talk really made me realise i do like as in fallin in love with Cl she's so attractive and i want to know about her more.

a/n: hi sorry i accidentally deleted e5 so i need to do new one😅
Im actually thinking either to discintinue the story as im stuck and run out of idea for the story😬😬
Also did u guys see the 2ne1 welcome back concert(im literaly crying seeing them back😭😭 its overwhelm to see them together again)💖💖💖