Description

In the glamorous world of Bollywood, love isn't just forbidden—it's dangerous. And sometimes, it's the darkest desires that burn the brightest.

Ishita Verma, Bollywood's golden girl, has the world at her feet. But behind the cameras and red carpets, her life is suffocating—controlled by powerful people who dictate her every move. Fame has brought her everything except the one thing she craves: love. Real, raw, and unfiltered.

Arjun Rathore, her brooding and fiercely protective bodyguard, was hired to shield her from harm. But as sparks fly between them, their undeniable attraction blurs the line between duty and desire. Arjun's dark past and Ishita's glittering world are worlds apart, but their connection is electric, laced with intensity neither of them can resist.

Their love is not just forbidden—it's dangerous. As they give in to their deepest desires, passion quickly turns into something more, something that could destroy them both. Secrets, betrayal, and a lurking danger threaten to tear them apart, but neither can stay away. The heat between them builds to a smoldering climax, that explores their raw, passionate connection.

But as the public eye closes in and Arjun's dark secrets come to light, Ishita and Arjun must decide if they're willing to risk everything for a love that defies all odds. In the end, will they find the happiness they never thought they could have, or will their forbidden romance be their downfall?

In the world of fame, desire, and danger, love is the greatest risk—and the ultimate reward.

...

DO LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW @mercywrites__

XOXO!!