Chapter 27

As I stumbled up the stairs, my nose bleeding profusely, I felt a mix of embarrassment and arousal.

Caleb, with his chiseled physique and smoldering gaze, had always intrigued me.

Upon reaching the bathroom, I turned on the faucet, leaning over the sink to rinse the blood from my face. Caleb stood behind me, his breath warm on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Without warning, he leaned in, his lips pressing against mine in a hungry kiss. I tasted the metallic tang of my own blood as our tongues entwined, and I moaned softly, surrendering to the desire that had been building up for days.

Caleb's hands roamed over my body, his fingers tracing the contours of my waist and hips, making me tremble with anticipation. He gently pushed me against the bathroom wall, his kisses becoming more urgent as he explored my mouth with increasing fervor. My heart raced, and I could feel my core throbbing with desire, wetness pooling between my thighs.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasped between kisses, knowing full well that their lust was about to consume us.

"Too late now," Caleb replied, his voice husky and filled with desire. He lifted me onto the bathroom counter, positioning me straddling his hips. The cold marble contrasted with the heat emanating from our bodies.

My hands explored Caleb's muscular chest, my fingers tracing the contours of his abs as I kissed his neck, leaving my own mark on him. I could feel his erection, hard and throbbing, pressing against my core through their clothes. A primal urge took over, and he began grinding my hips, seeking relief from the aching need building inside me.

"Easy, Ella," Csleb growled, his eyes dark with desire. "We've got all night."

With that, he lifted me off the counter, carrying me to the bedroom like a prized possession. He laid me gently on the bed, his eyes devouring my body as if I were a feast laid out just for him. My breath quickened as I watched him undress, my eyes feasting on his sculpted body.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Caleb whispered, his voice hoarse with need.
My cheeks flushed with pleasure as I reached for his erection, stroking it gently, marveling at its thickness and length. I had never seen or touched anything like it before, and the thought of him filling me up made me even wetter.

"I've never..." Ella began, my voice hesitant as I admitted my inexperience.

"I know, baby," Caleb said, his smirk both reassuring and mischievous. "I'll be gentle, but I'm gonna make you feel so damn good."

With those words, he positioned himself between my legs, his fingers gently parting my folds, eliciting a gasp from me. He kissed my inner thighs, his breath hot against my sensitive skin, sending jolts of pleasure through my body. His tongue teased my clit, flicking and laving the sensitive bud, making me squirm and moan with delight.

"Oh, Caleb!" I cried out, my hands clutching the sheets as he continued to torment me with his skilled mouth.

Sensing my impending release, Caleb replaced his tongue with two fingers, slowly pushing them into my tight, wet heat. My eyes widened as I felt myself stretched, my body accommodating his intrusion. He scissored his fingers, searching for that sweet spot deep within me, and when he found it, my back arched off the bed, my cries filling the room.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I chanted, my body trembling as the orgasm ripped through me.

Caleb didn't let up, continuing to work my body with his fingers and mouth until I was a quivering mess of satisfied desire. When I finally came down from my high, Caleb positioned himself at my entrance, his cock poised to claim me.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his eyes searching mine for any hint of doubt.

I nodded, my heart pounding. "I want you, Caleb. I want all of you."

With that, he thrust forward, penetrating me in one smooth motion. I gasped at the sensation of being filled, my body stretching to accommodate his size. He held himself still, giving me a moment to adjust, before beginning a slow, sensual rhythm.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Caleb groaned, his eyes closing as he savored the sensation of my tight walls gripping him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper with each thrust, my hips moving in sync with his. I felt wild and free, every nerve ending alive with pleasure. As Caleb's pace quickened, my breath quickened, my body building towards another climax.

"Come for me, Ella," Caleb urged, his voice thick with his own desire.

My body tightened around him, and with a cry, I shattered, my pussy clenching and milking his cock. Caleb followed, his own release imminent, as he thrust deeply, filling me with his hot cum.

We lay entangled, our hearts racing and bodies glistening with sweat. I smiled, feeling a sense of contentment and satisfaction I had never known before. This was just the beginning of our passionate journey together.