ʙᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙɪɴᴅs : ᴊᴀɪɴᴇᴇᴛ

It was sunny Sunday morning in Mumbai, the sunlight filtered through the tall window of  avneet's huge mension .  Today was a special day , as from tomorrow , they would start college , and yah this will be the new college experience from Jaijeet , jai was little because of him starting a new phase of his life his "college life"

Avneet and Jaijeet were in their mansion's garden , surrounded by greenery and flowers , making the garden look beautiful . Avneet was practising her self defence , show-casing her strength and agility , while Jaijeet watching it , he was mesmerized by dedication of his sister.

"Di you are like a superhero ! I also wanna learn these moves , when will I get those moves?" Jaijeet called out , while attempting a few clumsy punches in the air.

"Jeet you have to world really hard for that," avneet replied with a steady voice, but a hint of smile played at the corner of her lip . "it's not just about strength ; but also discipline."

Jaijeet laughed and dropped down doing push-ups . " Watch this!  I will be stronger than you in no time! " He exclaimed clearly enjoying the friendly competition

" Maybe , but remember , it's not always strength . You have to know when to fight and when to walk away ", avneet advised , with a stern and serious tone .

After having a good time practising , they decide to take a break " let's make something healthy, I am starving " Jaijeet suggested , making his way towards the kitchen .

As they entered, their eyes were caught by a plate filled with fruit salad , prepared by their cook . Thanking the cook they took the plate of salad towards the dining table.

"Yum! This looks delicious." With his eyes gazing the fruit plate . " I didn't knew healthy could look this good!"

Avneet smiled , " it's all about balance Jeet , we have to fuil up for the college tomorrow " she said grabbing the strawberry from the palte .

They both dug eating their fruits as, " this is actually really tasty , I can get used to it " Jaijeet said talking the piece of pineapple in his mouth.

"Just remember to balance it with some carbs and proteins later . You can't live on fruits only ," avneet reminded him

Jaijeet nodded , chewing thoughtfully "you are right ! But can we add a pizza later , as a treat of starting the new college " he pleaded avneet , with thode puppy eyes .

Avneet raised an eyebrow, trying to maintain her serious demeanor. “Pizza, huh? How about just one slice? We need to keep it healthy today.”

“Deal! One slice it is!” Jaijeet cheered, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

As they finished their fruit salad, Jaijeet jumped up from the table. “Let’s have some fun before we start studying for tomorrow!” he said, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. “How about a little game of ‘who can hold a plank the longest’?”

“Plank? You think you can beat me? You must be dreaming,” Avneet replied, crossing her arms. “But I’m in! Let’s see what you’ve got, little brother!”

They moved to the living room, where the spacious area allowed them to stretch out comfortably. Jaijeet laid down on the floor, positioning himself for the plank. “Ready? On the count of three! One... two... three!”

Both of them held their positions, muscles straining but with playful grins on their faces. “I’m going to win this! You’ll see!” Jaijeet boasted, his competitive spirit shining through.

“Just remember, Jeet, it’s not about winning. It’s about how long you can hold on,” Avneet teased, her expression serious but with a playful twinkle in her eye.

Jaijeet grunted, clearly struggling. “You’re just saying that because you’re stronger!” he huffed, but he refused to give up.

“I told you! It’s about discipline,” Avneet replied, maintaining her calm demeanor while internally she was starting to feel the burn. “Focus, Jeet!”

As they continued to hold their planks, the laughter filled the room. “Okay, okay! I’m done! You win!” Jaijeet finally declared, collapsing onto the floor dramatically.

" Victory is mine !" Avneet proclaimed
Standing up , making a victory pose
"The undefeated champion of plank it is"

As the sun began to set, casting golden rays through the windows, they both knew that tomorrow would be the start of a new adventure. It would test their bond and their resilience in ways they never anticipated.

“Let’s make tomorrow memorable,” Avneet said, feeling a mix of excitement and anxiety.

“Absolutely! I can’t wait to see what college has in store for us!” Jaijeet replied, his enthusiasm unshakeable.

They shared a moment of understanding, knowing that no matter what happened, they would face it together.

***************************************

Hi, hello , bonjour
Wassup peeps , here is the ch one of the book
"EMPIRE OF LOVE"

SO YA , I JUST WROTE CHAPTER ONE SHOWING THE BOND BETWEEN THE MAFIA QUEEN AND HER LIL BRO , I JUST WANTED IT TO BE AN EXAMPLE THAT HOW ARE QUEEN IS AROUND HER BROTHER, AS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU GUYS WILL SEE A DIFFERNET LOOK OF HER, SO YAH HERE IS THE CHAPTER, ENJOY

~PEACE