𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛

It was morning, and the sun poured in, filling the mansion with sunlight. Avneet got fresh and headed downstairs, breathing in the aroma of fresh black coffee for herself and cold coffee for the overly excited kid, Jaijeet. Avneet settled herself at the dining table, scrolling through her phone, while Jaijeet ran around in excitement.

"Good morning, Neet!" Jaijeet shouted as he stopped at the dining table where Avneet was sitting. "I can't believe I'm gonna start my college life! Aren't you excited?" Jai asked, his voice full of excitement.

Avneet looked up from her phone and replied seriously, "Excited? We're going there to study, not play, dude."

Jaijeet pouted at her comment. "Come on, Avni, show some excitement. We're going to start a new life. Just think about all the new people we’re gonna meet!" Jai exclaimed.

Avneet sighed and looked at Jaijeet with a serious face. "New people can be trouble , Just remember to be careful. Not everyone is trustworthy."

They finished their breakfast, with Jaijeet talking non-stop about making friends and hoping to join the drama club or the cricket team at college.

Avneet listened but didn’t respond. She was lost in her thoughts, thinking about everything that had happened in her past—the decisions that led her here. Building her empire as a mafia queen and businesswoman, she had promised herself she wouldn't share any of her true identity with anyone, no matter what.

"Avni!" Jai snapped his fingers, pulling her out of her thoughts. "Are you even listening? We should plan how we’re gonna make friends."

Avneet forced a small smile. "You can make friends if you want, but I don’t want to socialize."

After breakfast, they changed clothes. Avneet wore a pink top and white jeans, followed by a dark bluish coat. She looked at her reflection in the mirror with a serious expression, no smile. On the other hand, Jaijeet wore a white shirt and white jeans, with a pinkish jacket on top.

OOTD

"You look great, Avu!" Jaijeet said, admiring her outfit

"You look great, Avu!" Jaijeet said, admiring her outfit. "You’re going to make an impression."

"Let’s hope it’s the right one," Avneet replied, adjusting her hair.

As soon as they arrived at college, they saw the campus alive with laughter. Students moved in groups, exchanging stories. Avneet felt out of place, as she had never experienced anything like this.

"Look at them, Jai. They’re so carefree. This is not real," she said, her voice filled with skepticism.

"Maybe it is for them! Just give it a chance," Jai explained.

As they walked through the campus, they saw a group of students chatting and laughing. One of them stood out—a tall boy with hazel brown eyes, a perfect body, and a laid-back attitude. Siddharth Nigam. Avneet felt a flicker of recognition, she brushed it aside.

Just then, Jaijeet bumped into someone, pulling Avneet out of her thoughts. It was Siddharth. Papers flew everywhere as Jaijeet collided with him.

"Hey! Watch where you’re going!" Avneet snapped at Siddharth.

"You okay?" Jaijeet asked.

Siddharth, surprised, raised an eyebrow. "I guess I was wrong, but I think you should look up from your phone," he said to Jaijeet, explaining his side with a small smile and a confident expression.

Jaijeet laughed nervously. "Sorry about that. Anyway, we’re new here. I’m Jaijeet, and she’s my sister, Avneet."

Avneet turned to leave but felt Siddharth's gaze lingering on her. She felt a weird flutter in her stomach as they walked away.

"Look, that was your first encounter," Jai said. "You’re going to fit in here."

Avneet rolled her eyes but thought to herself that maybe college wouldn’t be so bad after all.

***************************************

Sup
So here is the chapter 2 of
the book
Empire of love

I hope you like this chapter , and if you guys are like it so pleaseeee vote , and keep enjoying my book

~ PEACE