#12 - Dinner

Seokjin yelped in pain and rubbed his back for he was being hit by Jimin for no reason.

Jin: Jiminieee~ It hurts~

Jimin: I'm sorryyy~ But I've been calling your name from miles away and you didn't even respond~ What are you thinking about Jinnie?

Jin: Nothing~

Jimin: No you're lying! Is this about Hyung? Cause I swear if Hyung misbehaves again I'll kill him!

Seokjin's face began to flush after hearing Jungkook's name. Honestly, if he were to reply Jimin, it's true Seokjin has been thinking about Jungkook. Just that for the second part, he wasn't sure who misbehaved first. Is it him or Jungkook? Hmm... was it really misbehaving though? Cause the deeds they do was a mutual agreement of two grown adults. To emphasise not two grown adults but rather a married couple. Yeah. It's normal. No one's misbehaving.

Jimin shakes his head in disbelief as his bestie seems to drift off again. Ever since the couple gotten married, Jimin gets confused by his bestie's reaction. It's like an emotional rollercoaster and look how he is right now, smiling to himself while blushing. God knows what's on his mind. Jimin tried to pry the status of their relationship from his Hyung, but Jungkook more often than not had no reaction at all. He just gave a stoic facial reaction making Jimin wonders what goes on in that household. 

Jimin snapped his finger to gain back Seokjin's attention.

Jin: Yup?

Jimin: I'm your bestie, right?

Jin: Of course you are! We're besties for life!

Jimin: Why do I feel like you're keeping secrets~ You seem distracted nowadays~

Seokjin did contemplate whether to disclose it to Jimin. In fact he had a lot of questions to ask about this. But he finds it weird to seek advice from his besties who is also now his brother-in-law. It can be awkward for the two brothers, plus he pretty sure Jungkook wants to be kept as secret between them.

Jin: There's just some minor thing on my mind~ Nothing biggie to share~

Jimin *pouts*: Fine. Anyway, let's go dinner together.

Jin: Sure. Give me a moment, I'll pack my bag and we can go-

Jimin: Not now-

Jin: Why not? We can just go and have early dinner-

Jimin: No. We're not going out like this. I need you to go home first, shower and change a new set of clothes. Dress up please, no offence to your baggy outfit.

Jin: Pfft. I look cute with baggy outfit.

Jimin: I know. But this time I need you to look expensive and hot.

Jin: Where are we going? Fancy restaurant? You're paying right?

Jimin: Fine dining and I'm not the one paying~

Jin: Then I'm not going-

Jimin: Aish! My cousin is the one paying~

Jin: Your cousin?

Jimin: Ya. The one that slipped away. Your intended groom.

Jin: Jiminie~ I'm married to your Hyung? Remember?

Jimin: I don't know what you see in him. 

Jin: Tell me, what did you see in Joonie then?

Jimin: *gasped* Oh my!!! Jinnie~ Where do I start!!!

- - -

Likewise, Jungkook was distracted throughout the day. He has been flipping the same contract documents, reading the terms over and over, yet he couldn't comprehend anything. Each time he closed his eyes, all he could see was Seokjin's hazy eyes and his plump lips on his-