Oc introduction

Inara Sawano
Theme song: HOT TO GO - Chappel Roan
Theme song 2: Sailor Song - Gigi Perez

Inara is a 16 year old, stubborn and determined girl who has hair as white as snow and eyes as blue as the sea. She is a rather extroverted person and always tries to stay optimistic. Even though she might not show it, she has a lot of pain hidden beneath that happy facade of hers.

"Normal" ... that's what her parents always wanted her to be. But Inara wasn't normal and probably will never be. There was something..."wrong"...with her. Or at least that's what she was taught.

Quotes:
"This kind of love is cursed. But as long as we're cursed together, I'll be fine."

"I know I'm not normal, but life is worth living anyway!"

————

Taeki Shinsei
Theme song: Sweet - Cigarettes After Sex
Theme song 2: Casual - Chappel Roan

Taeki is a 16 year old girl, her hair pitch black and her eyes a hazelnut brown. In contrast to her best friend, Inara, she was the complete opposite. Introvert, rather lazy and seemingly always tired, no matter how much sleep she got.

Ever since the two knew each other, Taeki had followed Inara everywhere. The two were inseparable, no matter what. Taeki hasn't really had any problems in her life. Except...for the jump her heart made whenever she laid eyes on Inara for the very first time of the day...

Quotes:
"What do you mean that feeling is love? That can't be."

"You can't love me. That's forbidden, isn't it?"

———

Shared theme songs:
1: Die With A Smile - Lady Gaga & Bruno Mars
2: We Fell in Love in October - girl in red
3: I Bet on Losing Dogs - Mitski

———

Tysm for reading!! I'll try my best to make this story enjoyable (๑>◡<๑)