Chapter 3

~ Skylar pov
My plan was in full effect. I had a 4 step plan to get Oliver all to myself and get rid of Zoe in the process.
#1. Get Oliver to agree to go out with me. Check
#2 Get Oliver to break up with Zoe
#3 Get Zoe Fired from Mighty Med
#4 Get Kaz and Oliver to forget all about Zoe
I'm still working on 2-4 but I found out where Zoe lived now I'm going to get the rest of the plan in action.

Kaz pov
I was on my way to Zoe's house then I stopped at the store to get her some medicine and candy since she wasn't feeling well. I felt my phone Vibrate in my pocket it was a text from Oliver.

Oliver:I don't think it's working between me and Zoe I think it's time to end things with her.
Kaz: Oliver Dude, are you kidding me? You where just ready to marry her this morning. What happened? I bet this has something to do with Skylar.
Oliver: Not technically
Kaz:Whatever dude, I'm going to Zoe's house talk to you later bro

Zoe pov
"What are you doing here" I asked Skylar

"I just came to say, Hi" she replied in a fake voice

"Hi, Bye"I said trying to shut the door in her face but she stopped it.

"Look Oliver doesn't want you if he didn't he wouldn't be going out with me now would he" She put her hand on her hip

"How bout you get off my porch, stay away from my boyfriend and stay out of my life because you're nothing but a washed up super hero"This time actually slamming the door in her face.

I had just walked in the kitchen when I heard the door open. I thought it was Skylar until I heard.

'Honey I'm home' It was Kaz he does that all the time.
I ran and hopped in his arm, he spun me around 3 times before he put me down.
'Hey Kaz I was about to order pizza do you want any' I said still hugging him. Kaz is like the best friend anyone could ever ask for.
'Sure but I have to show you something' He said then his mood completely changed. I stopped hugging him to see his face
He handed me his phone with his and Oliver's messages pulled up. My heart stopped and I read the first message. I handed Kaz his phone and ran upstairs to my room slamming the door behind me.

Kaz pov
I throw my phone on the sofa and ran after Zoe,but before I could catch her she had locked her door to her room
'Zoe' I called through the door

'W-why Kaz' She asked sobbing

'Because he's a jerk'

'Y-you can't s-say that his your b-best
friend'

'You're my best friend. Plus this is my best friend the Oliver I know would never do this.

'I don't want to talk to anybody right now'

'That's fine but I'm not leaving I'll be right here,All night'

'Hey Kaz?'

'Yes Zoe'

'I..'