loser ruin x Kay 11

A week had passed since Marceline's death, but for Ruin, time felt like a cruel joke, stretching endlessly as she spiraled deeper into despair. Each day blurred into the next, an agonizing loop of grief and regret. The small apartment, once filled with warmth and laughter, now felt like a hollow cage, echoing with the ghosts of their shared memories.

Ruin spent her days wandering aimlessly, her brown hair a wild mess that fell around her shoulders, as if echoing the chaos in her mind. The clutter around her grew—dishes piled high in the sink, takeout containers strewn across the coffee table—each reminder of Marceline's absence amplifying her sense of hopelessness.

She often found herself sitting on the edge of their bed, staring at the wall as if it held the answers to her pain. It was suffocating, the silence pressing in around her, the echoes of Marceline's laughter taunting her. It was as if every corner of the apartment had become a shrine to her loss, each object a painful reminder of what she would never have again.

At night, she lay in bed, staring at the ceiling, tears streaming down her cheeks as the memories crashed over her like waves—Marceline's soft smile, the warmth of her touch, the way they would talk for hours about their dreams and fears. But those dreams had crumbled, leaving only the jagged edges of despair in their wake.

Ruin's heart ached with a weight she could no longer carry. The nights grew darker, filled with restless thoughts that spiraled into hopelessness. She felt like a ghost haunting the place where her love had once thrived, trapped in a life that felt increasingly unbearable.

One evening, as the sun set and shadows crept into the corners of the room, Ruin sank to the floor, her back against the bed, feeling utterly defeated. She stared at the wall, the familiar ache in her chest morphing into a profound emptiness. It was as if she were slowly fading, losing her grasp on reality.

"What's the point?" she murmured to herself, her voice barely above a whisper. "Nothing matters anymore."

The thought of waking up to another day without Marceline felt insurmountable. She couldn't remember the last time she had truly smiled or felt anything other than pain.

She reached for her phone, scrolling through old messages, searching for something, anything, that might ignite a flicker of hope. But the screen displayed only reminders of happier times—photos of them laughing, silly selfies, plans for the future that would never come to pass.

The weight of despair crashed down on her, and she felt utterly alone. The world outside continued on, oblivious to her suffering, but inside her, a storm raged. The darkness wrapped around her like a suffocating blanket, whispering lies of worthlessness and despair.

The hours ticked by as she remained frozen on the floor, the silence pressing in around her, amplifying her feelings of isolation. She felt trapped in a nightmare with no escape, and the pain of loss settled into her bones like a poison.

In that moment, a desperate thought crossed her mind, a fleeting idea that had been nagging at the edges of her consciousness. What if she simply let go? What if she stopped fighting against the tide of sorrow that threatened to drown her?

As the darkness seeped deeper into her heart, the idea began to take root. She could be free of the pain, free of the memories that haunted her every waking moment. The thought brought an unsettling sense of calm, a glimmer of relief amidst the overwhelming anguish.

With shaky hands, she opened the small box that had sat hidden away, the one she had sworn she would never touch. But in her current state, it felt like the only way to silence the pain that had become a constant companion.

Tears streamed down her face as she gathered the items, her heart pounding in her chest. It was a decision made in despair, a last attempt to escape the suffocating darkness that threatened to engulf her.

"Marcy," she whispered, her voice breaking. "I'm so sorry. I wish I could have saved you."

The room was silent, the weight of her words heavy in the air. In that moment, she felt utterly lost, drowning in the pain of her grief. The flicker of hope that had once burned brightly had been extinguished, leaving her with nothing but darkness.

Ruin took a deep breath, wiping her tears as she set the items on the floor in front of her. She had meticulously gathered them, knowing she had made her decision. She could feel her heart racing, a mix of fear and relief washing over her.

With trembling hands, she uncapped a small vial, its contents swirling like a dark promise. The liquid glimmered ominously in the low light of the room. She hesitated for just a moment, a tiny voice in her head urging her to reconsider, to find another way. But the weight of grief and hopelessness felt too heavy to bear.

"Just one last moment," she whispered to herself as she brought the vial to her lips. "Just to end this pain."

The taste was bitter as she swallowed, and a sense of calm began to settle over her. As she lay back against the cool floor, she closed her eyes, letting the tears flow freely.

But before the darkness fully took her, another thought flickered in her mind—an image of Marceline smiling at her, warm and vibrant. It brought a bittersweet ache, a reminder of what she had lost.

But just as the world began to fade around her, a sudden noise broke through the silence—the sound of the front door creaking open.

"Ruin! Are you home?" a familiar voice called out, but Ruin felt paralyzed, caught in the grip of despair.

The voice belonged to a close friend of Marceline's, someone who had promised to check on her. Panic surged through Ruin as she realized she was on the edge of losing everything.

"Ruin!" they called again, louder this time, and Ruin's heart raced as she was confronted with the reality of what she was about to do.

"Please, just let me go!" she screamed, her voice breaking, but the sound was drowned out by the pounding footsteps approaching.

The door swung open, and their friend stepped inside, eyes widening in horror at the sight before them.

"Ruin! No!" they screamed, rushing toward her.

But it was too late. The darkness pulled her in, consuming her, leaving behind only the echoes of the love she had lost.