past

An- hi guys. A very interesting question asked by Jannyloujanjan. I decided to answer the question. So let me take you back to when yn was just born.

Flashback

Flashback.

The Kim couple were blessed with 7 boys although they wanted a daughter until one day they wish came true and they got a beautiful daughter yn. It was a joyous occasion for all. The brothers felt a bit insecure about yn being there because they knew they parents wanted a daughter all the time but still loved yn. Until one say when yn turned 7 it all took a drastic change. They parents met with   a terrible accident and your brothers were angry as to how you forced them(your parents) to take you to buy ice -cream. After that they never talked to you properly but after a while they remembered the promise they had made to they mother to keep you safe but at the same time didn't want to be with you so in order to not break the promise they auditioned and got accepted and promised each other that from this day onwards they are only seven siblings. Slowly as time went you found out what had happened and was not angry but sad as to why they couldn't even say a bye to you. You got mocked and taunted everyone always called you an orphan and many bad names but everything stopped when angels entered your live yes it was enhypen. They saved from almost taking your own live. You found a family vibe with enhypen and as time went yourl all were hidden idols as you all took joy in singing and dancing from young. You were the first female to be in an all boys group but your fans didn't want yourl to seperate as you all became like real siblings. Bts on the other hand realized too late how much you meant to them but experience jealousy when they saw you and enhypen together.

An- this is all I can tell you all the balance you will have to read to find out. Thank you don't forget to vote and comment.

And a special thanks to Jannyloujanjan for asking me a important question.