prologue

A young girl crying her heart out.... why? Well let me tell you....

Flashback 1 year ago

A little girl just arrived from school and shouted about her arrival so all could hear but to her surprise there was no one there she then thought that her brothers might of went to work. Days past , weeks past , months past even a year past she used to come home with the hope of seeing her brothers but she never did. About a year later she decided to watch some TV when her eyes landed on a certain channel how she wished she never on the TV . The people who meant everything to her, the people who she looked up too, the people she eagerly awaited was on news, her brothers . But even though she saw them on TV she was happy to see them smiling and laughing but soon an interviewer asked them a question....

Interviewer - do yourl have any other family or siblings

BTS - no it's just us 7 we have no one else and nor do we have any sibling (smiles)

Emotions welled up in her and questions played in her mind.....

Then who am I ?

They look so happy without me.

Were the people right about what the said?

'she's just a burdan'

'maybe her brothers got tired of her'

'I pity her'

Due all this she fainted. She was weak,pale,and destroyed. She did not know how to cook so she survived on water and bread.

But as you all know "there is always a little light somewhere in the darkness"

For yn darkness was her brothers and her light was enhypen.

After she fainted a group of boys or should we say enhypen moved next door so they wanted to see their neighbour. Their were also orphans but found hope in everything. On seeing their neighbour's door open they decided to go in and got shocked when they saw a girl who looked younger that them unconscious. Panic took over them and they decided to rush her to hospital. When yn regained consciousness her eyes landed on 7 unknown boys 2 sitting besides her and some on a stool while the others were sitting on the sofa asleep. Soon the nurse entered and said....

Nurse - oh you are awake

Yn- yes but....(gets cut off)

Nurse - I must say I really wish I had brothers like them. You are so lucky

Yn- what do you mean? (Confused)

Nurse- I see you don't remember well you have been unconscious for a week and your brothers have been looking after you.

Yn- a week!? Brothers ? Where are they? ( happy thinking her brothers came back for her)

Nurse - right next to you(smiles)

Yn- huh?

Nurse - these 7 are your brothers

An- just as yn was about to reply the eldest of the boys woke up and said....

???- oh you are awake sister. Nurse you can go now.

The nurse leaves

Yn- who are you?

???- oh I'm heeseung and he is Jay,Jake, Sunghoon,Sunoo,Jungwon, and last but not least he is Ni-ki (he said pointing at each person)

Yn- oh nice to meet you I'm yn but if you don't mind how did I get here? And why did the nurse say brothers?

From there all the members wake up and started talking to yn about how they found her and brought her here. They even told her about why the nurse said brother.(an - it's a surprise so I'll tell you in a later chapter)

7 years past and they bound became inseparable. Their all auditioned in hybe entertainment and God was on their side because they had gotten accepted. They debuted as hidden idols. The 8 of them are known as Enhypen .