Meet them

Present time

Yn pov

Hi guys you must be wondering how I am and all well I'm great if you didn't know but right now me and my group members are standing outside hybe entertainment.

A/n- stupid introduce yourself

Yn- excuse me who's stupid (angry voice)

A/n- n..no one byeeee

Yn-good.

Anyways back to me well hey I'm Yn.... Lee Yn and I'm 17 years old I got 7 brothers who are........................................... Enhypen as well as they are also my group members. You must be wondering how did accept a girl as part of a boys group well for me it was quite simple. I asked permission from our fans and they agreed so hybe could not do much about as we are the 8 popular hidden idols. We all between the age 17-21. That's all for now.

A/n- just to help a little bit if you don't know enhypen.

Hyung line

Heeseung  
Jay
Jake
Sunghoon

Maknae line

Sunoo
Jungwon
Ni-ki
Yn

  Yn is the youngest as well as the heart and everything to the group. They were standing outside when soon someone came and said....

???- enhypen is finally here.

Enhypen - annyeong .........................................................................................................................,............................................ Bang pd

Bang pd - annyeong to yourl too let's go inside. ( They all went inside all their staff bowed to them as their the most youngest idols in the entertainment) So I wanted to say that yourls practice room and other things are not ready yet so you will be sharing a practice room with BTS and will be staying in the same dorm.

Enhypen - Yes sir( bows and goes towards the practice room to practice. One of the staff takes them.)

Bang pd - inform BTS about them!

Staff- yes sir I will introduce them.

Enhypen pov

As we got there the staff opened the door and we entered. We saw 7 boys who look older then us back facing us I (yn) felt like they look familiar when....

Staff- sirs they are here could yourl please introduce yourselves

When they turned around I (yn) was shocked ,they were my .........brothers I could see they were also shocked to see me but somehow we all kept it in and started introducing ourselves....

BTS pov

We were sitting and relaxing while waiting for the new group to arrive well guess what they are our juniors but the surprising part is that their group has 1 girl in it. Our thoughts were cut off by the door opening just then the staff told us to introduce ourselves. We turned but got a sock of our lives. There was our little sister yn standing while also looking shocked a bit but soon changed her face. Wow she has grown so beautiful and cute just like our parents. We wanted to hug her but we held back and started introducing ourselves.

Jin- hi I'm Jin oldest in the group (wide smile)

Yoongi - hi I'm yoongi or you can call me Suga I'm the 2nd oldest in the group (gummy smile)

Jhope - I'm your hope ,you my hope and I'm jhope you can call me hobi are Hosoek 3rd oldest in the group (sunshine smile)

Namjoon- hi I'm Namjoon, you can call me RM I'm the leader of BTS as well as the 4th oldest (dimple smile)

Jimin- I'm Jimin you can call me JM I'm the oldest maknae in the group (eye smile)

Taehyung- I'm Taehyung you can call me Tae or v I'm second oldest maknae (boxy smile)

Jungkook - last but not least I'm jungkook you can call me jk or kook I'm the golden maknae of BTS (bunny smile)

BTS - And together we are BTS.

Heeseung - nice to meet yourl I'm Heeseung oldest in enhypen (smile)

Jay- I'm Jay 2nd oldest in enhypen (smile)

Jake- hi I'm Jake 3rd oldest in enhypen (smile)

Sunghoon - hey I'm Sunghoon 4th oldest in enhypen

Sunoo- I'm Sunoo oldest maknae in enhypen

Jungwon - I'm Jungwon 2nd youngest maknae in enhypen and also the leader

Ni-ki- I'm Ni-ki and I'm the 3rd youngest maknae in enhypen

Yn- annyeong I'm yn the diamond maknae of enhypen and also the youngest

Enhypen - And together we are enhypen

BTS mind- we were shocked when we heard our sister is apart of an boy band and also the youngest.

Staff- alright I'll get going now bye...(Leaves)

No ones pov

Yn- Hyunggggg.......(Whining)

Heeseung - what happened princess (worried)

Yn- let's practice please 🥺

Ni-ki- oh my god what we going to do with this all rounder maknae

Heeseung - okay what do yourl want to practice first.

Maknae - BITE ME

jay- okay let's practice.

Maknae - woohoo

Jake- there you go put it on (gave them ear piece)

A/n- they completely ignored BTS while they were standing there in guilt, jealousy,anger and other mixed up emotions.

Enhypen sings this song ⬇️

After they were done.

Yn- wow that was awesome....

BTS pov

We were controlling all our emotions because we know it was our fault for what happened to yn.
After they sang.

We were shocked by the lyrics. Who the hell wrote these lyrics. We then asked enhypen

..............

Tbc
Bye bunnies