4. He is a monster!

Author's Pov

The screeching voices of cars entering one by one could be heard. The first one to get down was the god himself. Jungkook. He got down and slammed the door shut. He started walking straight towards stairs and up to his room. Ignoring everyone who were standing in the hall.
J-hope and Suga entered and the look of pure horror was seen on their faces. Just when jin approached them to ask what is actually wrong? Two men holding a guy who was badly bleeding and injured came from behind them dragging him. The blood was dripping like a tap of water has been kept open. It was pure agonizing and disgusting site. "What the hell is this? Who is this and why did you bring him here?" It was Namjoon who found his voice  first. "It was bosses order." One of the man spoke and once again they started dragging the guy towards the basement.

"One of you can tell what the hell is happening? Jungkook never brings someone to torture here, not since that-" Namjoon whispered the last part. "Let's have a seat and talk, Joon call tae he needs to hear this too" Jin said and went back towards the sofa to have a seat.

All of them were seated at the sofa. "Where is jimin tae?" Jin was the one to question. "Uhh he is in the kitchen I was making him understand about the things he needs to do. What's wrong?"

"Okay let's not panic about this, this is not the first time jungkook brought someone to torture after that incident. Yoongi, Hope can you please tell what was wrong?" "As usual what would happen? We were going to seal the deal and then just before that he got the news about stealing"
Yoongi said. "He is going to torture him and then send the pieces to his boss as a warning" this time it was jhope. "It's all because of me, i made him mad this morning and this is how he would take out his anger by being a monster" tae said looking down. "It's not your fault tae, you know he is been like this since a long time, don't blame yourself." Jin said putting his hand on tae's shoulder. Silently making him understand it's not his fault.

"I don't want anyone entering the basement!" Jungkook said startling all of them. He got down the stairs rolling his selves on his forearms, he has changed into a white shirt and black pants. Ofcourse he would change into white, he wants see the blood on himself, that's what give him the satisfaction of torture. "And you all get back to work before I actually give you a lifetime of holiday! You work for a mafia and should not sit around and gossip! Suga jhope u remember what work i have given you? And Namjoon you, are you done with the work I gave you? Tae don't you want to be the boss? C'mon get back to work all of you!!" He said and started turning back and towards the basement. " Oh yes what is the slave upto? Is that piece of shit even helpful?" He said turning back a smirk clearly present on his face.
"Tae did you make your bestfriend understand about all of the things? After all you know what things I need to be done?" No one could actually understand the type of person Jungkook is, one moment he was so pissed anyone would have bleed to death just because of his stare and the other moment he is smirking and taunting them, clearly enjoying it now.

"Yes boss i have. If you need to tell him something you could do it yourself" "Call him, where is the slut?" Everyone was clearly very disturbed with the way Jungkook was behaving and calling jimin. After all what did that innocent person did to him? "Heyy whore are you here somewhere?? Oh what was his name yeah! Park Jimin where the hell are you?" Jungkook shouted. Jimin came running towards the hall. He was clearly confused about why his boss was suddenly calling out to him so rudely. What did he do exactly?

"What were you upto you whore?" Jungkook said taking silent steps towards the younger. "Umm s-sir, I was d-doing the works tae told me to do"
The poor boy was stuttering badly, scared he would tell anything that would make his master mad and eventually his bestfriend has to suffer because of him. "You would come down the basement, whenever I would call you-" "Why boss, what's his work down there?" Tae quickly piped in, already panicking cause he knew what goes on down there, the blood would be like a river and he doesn't want his innocent jimin to see all of it.