CHAPTER 2: THE J's

While Doyoung, Asahi and Haruto keeps on exchanging information with me the whole cafeteria erupted into chaos.

"Tsk the jerks are here" Doyoung replied while looking at the entrance "let's pretend we're dead" Asahi said while focusing his eyes on his study material.

Clamoring, girls screaming it's just chaos to be honest. Then a quick silence followed. I'm really curious but I'm actually scared to look behind me.
I was seated at the very front of the table, my back facing the entrance. And I'm actually hearing footsteps towards our table.

"Oh you have a new member here"
"You're right Hyung, another mushroom appeared"
"You're not trying to steal haru from me right?"
"I think he was that student Hyung"
"Oh, is he?"

Fuck. That's what I wanted to say when I felt a hand grabbing my shoulders. I wanna bolt out so bad and my heart skipped a bit when that someone whispered in my ear.

"Got you" it's a deep baritone voice full of playfulness and something.... I can't put my hands on.

It gives my body a bit of a shiver, which I don't truly appreciate. Ugh don't tell me I'm the new toy now.

"Hey Jihoon Hyung, don't scare the guy. The principal keeps on telling me to be good like this guy right here" another playful voice joined
"Hmmm so this is a good student?"
Another hummed "I guess he is, he's already joing the introvert club"
"Come on Hyungs, don't bother them too much let's eat. I'm hungry"
"Yeah guys, Haru wants us to leave already, let's just eat peacefully okay" he then removed this person's hand on my shoulder and drag them across the cafeteria.
Releasing the breath I was desperately clinging into "Shit" I cussed out quietly.

"Hyung are you okay?" Doyoung looks at me while patting my back I nod my head "yeah, I nearly faint from the pressure tho. Who is that Person?"

Asahi then glared at their group "That's Park Jihoon, an heir, well most of the people here are swimming with money but them, they all got connection. Deep connection. They not only have money they got power. And they are now targeting you Hyung"

"why me? I just transferred" he hummed "Well that's why, you're new in town. You transferred in the middle of year Hyung. That never happened before. Then the scholarship, and uhm how you present yourself" he quietly add the last bit.

I then look at my self, I'm perfectly wearing the uniform, ID on my neck, badge perfectly pinned on my right chest pocket. "what's wrong with me? I'm wearing my uniform right"
Doyoung then pointed out to the others and
their uniform, well yeah I get it some are customized some added accessories and well now that I noticed it all are wearing some designer brands. Wait isn't this a school why?

"That's why Hyung" Doyoung replied, now that I took a close up look on them, they too are wearing some branded accessories, their bags keychains all screams money.

Looking back at my stuffs, no accessories whatsoever. No loud brands printed,  Well aren't I'm here to study?

Now I get it, they think I'm dirt poor. Well might as well run with their perspective, right. I'm just here to enjoy my "normal" life.

"And Hyung before you actually transferred there's a rumor circling around. The new student can't afford to enter the dormitory that's why you're staying out" Haruto mumbled while looking at me "Hyung if you want I can support you".

A flabbergasted gasp came from my mouth and they what, just knew me for a bit and want to help me. Feeling my tears wanting to get out, a little sniffle came out.

These guys are so cute, they are now panicking while looking at my appearance. Asahi even dropped his book and kept on patting my head while mumbling "It's okay Hyung, it's okay"

A giggle then errupted amidst the drama "guys, no worries. Those are just speculations, let them run with it" I then pull the boys to seat down.

"But Hyung, you'll be bullied if we're not around" "well maybe that's the way it is" getting my lunch unpacked "I cooked plenty for today why not eat it with me?"

I then opened my bentou box and I saw their eyes sparkled and the rest of the drama is drowned with their continues clicking of chopsticks.

"Hyung, Hyung, Hyung can I live with you"
"I could hire you to cook Hyung"
"I'll even pay you Hyung"
Laughing at their antics "no need to, if you want I can cook for all of us?"
Each and everyone of them keeps on nodding talking about their own preferences and yeah I think I found a nice group to hang out with.

Still grandma I still think you're sly, but thank you for the newly found friends.