CHAPTER 4: FISH IN THE POND

Two months quickly passed by and my academics is flairing quite beautifully. Just received my exam results and I passed with flying colours.

The weird part is Jihoon and his group tends to  come up into our table every day,  talk for a bit then go in their merry way. And i've been really looking forward to the bullying from them but nada. And no, I am not a masochist I was just really curious.
----------
Well it's the second time now when I found my notes in the school pond, destroyed beyond recognition.  This is quite a harmless prank (?) but it took me effort to write those down.

Just gonna copy Doyoungie's notes from the third time then, I was walking forward when someone actually pushed me into the pond. What the hell, grasping for air I was only able to see a couple of student run towards the exit of the garden.

Now great, not only my notes are wet, I'm also wet. My phone is in my pocket great! Now that's ruined too. And.... Looking at the floating basket besides me.
Ugh! It took me two hours for the damn food to be prepared!!! I even prepared some food for jihoon's group too. And don't ask why.

Threading towards the edge of the pond, cold air then hit me. Wow the day keeps on turning to be worse.

Heading towards my locker, I could hear other people snickers behind my back.  Keep on buzzling people, you'll have your time- then a sneeze came out.

"HYUNG!!!!"  A screaming Doyoung runs towards me, patting his head "Chill, and take a breath Doyoung. It's not that I'm dead or anything"
He then gaved me a glare "not funny Hyung, what happened?"  He looks at me, up and down
"Just tripped and fell down on my own" lies, keep on lying Choi Hyunsuk. Let's not retaliate it will be worse.

"Hyung, don't lie. C'mon just tell me" Doyoung said as he keeps on scrutinizing me "It's the truth Doyoung, anyways I don't have any extra clothes with me so I better head home. I'll see you tomorrow with the others" I smiled, planning on walking away but before I even started- He then grasp my hand "Hyung I could ask Haruto's driver to send you home. It's a bit cold already and you're soaking wet, it's not safe for you to ride your bike" 

I just shook my head "it's perfectly fine Doyoung, I'll see you tomorrow" smiling perfectly, patting his head I head towards my bike and went home. I don't really like bothering other people. Besides this is my business.
---------------

So why did I not listen to Doyoung for the ride back?

Why did I thought I would be perfectly fine?

And now I'm suffering from a common flu.

Damn, I miss my family. I also need to tell my mom about the phone... Ugh.

Pushing myself to stand up, I head towards my laptop and send a message from my mom.  A few minutes after, a request is now showing on the screen.

"Mommy is requesting a video call"

Well she'll noticed it so don't need to hide . Accepting her call she looks teary while looking at me "What happened pumpkin?" I can see her longingness in her eyes.

I smiled at her "I miss you to mom, just don't cry okay.  I'm perfectly fine. I just lost my balance earlier and well... got wet on the pond. My friends helped me tho, but it's a bit cold here already, so I got the flu"
"Do you like me to call a doctor out?"
"No need to mom, but my phone is now not working. It's in my pocket earlier so it's broken as of the moment"

"No problem by tomorrow it will be replaced, I will also tell them to buy you food and medications. Just take a rest tomorrow okay?"
Nodding my head "yes mom, oh right mom I forgot to mention there's  an annual trip of the school is it okay to go with them?"