CHARACTER

AVANTIKA

''A Heart Guarded by Past Heartbreaks''

At 22 years old, she exudes a style that effortlessly blends timeless elegance with a modern flair. Preferring a minimalist approach to makeup, she devotes herself to her studies in finance, driven by ambition and a relentless pursuit of excellence in both her academic and future endeavours. Though initially appearing reserved, she possesses a depth of thought and introspection. Having weathered heartbreak and betrayal, she carries emotional scars and a pervasive sense of mistrust. Despite this, she veils her pain with a warm smile, cultivating a tight-knit circle of supportive friends. Seeking refuge within the walls of bookstores and the ambience of coffee shops, she displayed immense courage by leaving Delhi for Bangalore, embracing a new beginning that brought her liberation and resilience in unfamiliar surroundings. Her internal conflict revolves around a deep-seated fear of intimacy and an overarching struggle with trust.

VEDANT

''The Hopeless Romantic''

He is a 23-year-old art student and aspiring writer, characterized by his sensitivity, idealism, romantic nature, and empathy. His family manages a business, led by his father and older brother, and he treasures their strong and affectionate bond. He finds solace in moonlit walks and stargazing and takes pleasure in reading love quotes and romantic novels. His ambition is to discover true love and share his romantic poetry and novels with the world. His main struggle lies in reconciling his idealistic views with the realities of life. He cherishes deep connections and meaningful relationships and believes in experiencing the profound beauty of love. His favourite quote is "THE GREATEST HAPPINESS OF LIFE IS THE CONVICTION THAT WE ARE LOVED." This is my first attempt at writing a story.

ADVIK [A RIVAL]

At 24 years old, he exudes overconfidence, manipulation, and competitiveness. Seeking constant recognition, he perpetually positions himself as a rival to other artists. His ego knows no bounds, and his ultimate aim is to capture Avantika's attention.

MYRA [Avantika's best friend]

She exudes a bubbly and wise demeanour, offering unwavering support to Avantika. She consistently encourages Avantika to confide in her about the trust issues causing conflict.

This is the first story I've ever written, and I can't wait to share it with you.