CHAPTER -5

The Dance of Animosity and Attraction

The electric chemistry between Avantika and Vedant was palpable, creating a captivating dance of animosity and attraction, a delicate balance that kept everyone on the edge of their seats.

Their interactions crackled with sharp words and defensive walls, creating an aura of animosity that hung thick in the air. However, beneath the surface, there were electric touches and lingering gazes, signifying a strong undercurrent of attraction that pulsed between them.

Their push-and-pull dynamic fueled tension, leading to heated debates that thinly veiled their hidden desires. Despite their outward animosity, they couldn't help stealing clandestine glances and moments of vulnerability, revealing the complexity of their relationship.

Avantika's heart skipped a beat when she caught Vedant's gaze, and his eyes crinkled, betraying his interest in her. From that day on, she found herself seeing him every day, unable to shake off the impact of that incident.

However, she couldn't shake off the fear that her future might mirror her past. Despite struggling to resist Vedant's charm, she couldn't deny the conflicting desire to trust him. She found herself hating how much she needed him.

Vedant, on the other hand, was keenly aware of Avantika's internal conflict. Sensing that she was hiding something, he chose not to push her, recognizing her need for space. He silently resolved to be there for her when she was ready.

"After a week" (Sudden Kiss)

Regularly, they would catch sight of each other in their daily classes, yet not exchange any words. One day, as they both found themselves walking down the hallway, they collided. In that unexpected moment, their lips met in a sudden, surprising kiss. Her eyes widened in shock as Vedant tightened his hold, intensifying the kiss.

Avantika forcefully pushed Vedant away, her voice unwavering as she told him to stay away and that their connection could never happen. However, despite her firm words, her eyes revealed a different story, betraying her true feelings. As Vedant attempted to respond, Advik entered the scene and cunningly exploited the momentary lapse in their interaction. He seemed consumed by self-centred jealousy as Avantika's rejection fueled his desire for her. Confronting Vedant, Advik accused him of using Avantika for his benefit and insinuated that he had seen through Vedant's intentions. Vedant, unable to comprehend Advik's words, was left confused and bewildered. Avantika, on the other hand, found her doubts intensifying as she questioned whether Vedant was genuine or simply playing a game. Myra observed the shifting dynamics closely. Advik cautioned Avantika to exercise caution, hinting that Vedant could be keeping something important from her. Myra grapples with trust issues, feeling that everyone may have hidden motives.

Vedant abruptly cut in and confronted Avantika, demanding to know who she was and on what basis she was making such assertions about him

Vedant abruptly cut in and confronted Avantika, demanding to know who she was and on what basis she was making such assertions about him. He adamantly stated that he had no intention of apologizing and cautioned against believing in unfounded claims. Vedant also warned Advik not to meddle in other people's lives and to focus on his own business.