Truly Me

Hey guys so I decided to write a new book about Luke Hemmings I deleted my last one cuz I didn't really want to go on I didn't know what I was going with that book so I know what to do in this one thanks so much for all your help! :)
                                                            *thanks to TigerT123 for helping*

Alex's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzing. It was 5:30. I groaned and turned it off. I stood up and walked into my bathroom. "You can make it one more day." I said to myself. I am going to Australia to live with my grandma tomorrow. My mom has been taken away for abuse,again. I hope she doesn't come back.

I am going to be a senior this year. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I can get a good year of high school for once. One year of no drama, no fights, and no fear. Grandma has always been there for me evan if she lives halfway across the world. I have always wanted to go and live with her.

I woke up this early because of packing and shopping. I am not one of those people who shop all the time, but I need new clothes for a new life. Who doesn't?! I dont like to leave anything important either. I want to bring as much as I can with me.

I wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk to my closet and pull out a BVB t-shirt and white skinny jeans. I hate white but it looks good with the shirt. I put them on quickly and run downstairs. I fix a bowl of cereal and sit on the couch as I channel surf. I find Vampire Diarys and watch that. (I LOVE THAT SHOW)

I finished and slipped on my Vans that sat by the door. I grabbed my keys and walked out into the blinding light of the sun. I got in my car and drove to the local mall. I hope I dont recognize anyone there from school. What a horrible nightmare that would be.

I got out of my ar and walked in. This place was packed with people from school. I looked down as I walked past them and ran into Rue 21. Know one noticed me. Phew. I looked around and found alot of cute stuff. My favorite outfit was pink leggings and a navy blue muscle shirt for girls.

I payed and walked to the food court. I really want a milkshake. I placed my bag down and walked to a McDonald's station. "Well, if it isnt Alexandra." Please dont be Zoe. Please dont be Zoe. I turn to see......Zoe and and her two backup girls standing in line for Starbucks.

Zoe was my freind back in middle school. Me and her were really close but her mom hated me. Her mom sent a really upsetting text to me and we haven't talked since. I cried for a while after losing her as a freind. I hate that she has changed into someone she really isn't.

"Hi Zoe." I said nervously. She laughed and winked a her freind. That 'freind' walked away. "So, hows life?" She asked with a small but visable smirk. "Fine." I said then turned to the cashier. "A small chocolate shake please." I said and turned back to Zoe. She was gone though.

"Here you go. Have a great day." He said handing me my drink.
I thanked him and walked away. My bag of clothes were gone. NOOO. I was so mad. I looked around but couldnt see anyone with my bag. I was out of money so I just left. I need to go pack what I have.

Time Skip

I got on the plane and pulled out my ipod. I flight asistant was walking up and down helping people with a fake smile. I love seeing people do that. Act like they care but really want go and jum off a bridge.

I noticed two guys talking and I looked at them for a second. One cought me staring and smiled wide. I looked away and looked out the tiny window. All I could see was water. I slowly looked back and they both were staring at me.