Weird Day

Hey lovelies. Thank you so so much for continuing to read. Im so so so sorry for the absolutly aful wait.Please tell me what you think. Btw, I need a name for Ashtons gf in the book. If you want it to be yours please answer the questions below.
Name, hair and eye color, favorite band, and type of clothes. ;) First one to answer these questions wins Ashton. ;) :)
_______________________________________________________________________

(Friday morning)

"Alexandra Antoinette Simpson! You better get out that bed right now." Grandma screeched. I'm not a morning person, but my grandma isn't a patient person eighther. I groaned sitting up. "Whats up now?" I asked rubbing my eyes. " You young lady are not going to be late to school." She yelled walking out of the room. "Five minutes." I shot up and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick cold shower and raced out.

My room was ice cold but I went through my closet. I found my PTV long sleeve shirt, a pair of black leggings, polka dot converse and my PTV necklace. What? I like that band. I straightened my hair quickly and ran downstairs. "You better get out that door." Dis lady..........ugg. "I'm going, I'm going." I grabbed my bag, grabbed an apple and walked out.

I jumped in my jeep and put the key in the ignition. Turning it on, I drove off to school. The schools parking lot was filled with people. I found a spot and parked the jeep. I jumped out and was relieved school hasn't started yet.

"Alex!" Theresa quealed walking over to me. "Hey. Whats up?" She shrugged her sholders. "I like your shirt." She said. I rolled my eyes. "This is the band you didnt like yesterday, remember" I said. Her eyes went wide for a second then she giggled. "Whats so funny?" She is so confusing sometimes.

"Nothing. I laugh when im nervous." She said plainly. I smiled and pulled out my phone. I clicked 'Alice!'. She was an old freind back in America. (Btw, a is alex and a! Is alice)
A: hey
A!: hey, hows Australia
A: its cool. Im at school :p
A!: me 2. Gtg to class ttyl
A: kk, bye

I put my phone away and followed Theresa inside. As we walked down the hall, a group of girls glared holes in us. Whats their problem? I ignored them and got to my locker. I put my unneeded books in and put my phone in my bag. As soon as I closed the locker I was met by fve pairs of eyes.

"You're the new student, right?" One asked. Her voice was high and will probably get on my nerves. "Yes. Why do you care?" I asked back. Her eyes went wide but smirked. Four of them were pushed aside to reveal a gorgeous blonde. Her skin was perfect, hair was curled, and she wore designer clothes.

"She doesn't care, I do." She said with an awful bit of sass. I was a little shocked. She was beautiful on the outside but cruel on the inside. "Why?" I tried to sound as nice as possible. "Luke." She spat. The girls returned their glares. "I dont know what you're talking about." I said walking away. A ginger grabbed my arm and pushed me against a locker.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you skank." This bitch, am I right? The girls pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me on the ground. A girl jumped on top of me and repeatedly punched my face. Three others kicked my ribs. The "leader" just stood there waching with a smirk. I dodged the girls hand as she tried to punch my face again. Her hand made a loud crack as it hit the ground.

A red head pulled her off me. They all glared at me with hatred. I felt a kick to my temple and saw nothing but black. Someone, please find me.

Time Skip

I woke up in a white room. There were a few posters around the room. My vision cleared and a woman sat in a chair across the room. She was on her computer. "Look whos awake." She said plainly. Its like she has eyes in the back of her head. "Where am I?" I ask grabbing my throbbing head. "The nurses office. Mr. Hemmings brought you here a hour ago." My eyes went wide. Luke. How did he find me?