The Date

Hey my sweets. Thank you for continuing to read my book. Im trying my best to keep it interesting. ;)

Luke and I had been driving for thirty minutes. I was really happy he had a good teste in music. Sleeping with Sirens, BvB, Pierce the Veil, but also had Queen, Imagine Dragons, and The Skript.

"How much longer is this ride? " I asked looking out the window. "We are almost there." He said and stopped the car. "Come on." He said getting out of the car. I got out and looked around. We were at a house. He took my hand and walked me along the path to the door. " Um.......is this your house?" I asked. He nodded and opened the door.

He ushered me in and shut the door. " Follow me." He said and smiled at me. We walked out the back door and through the woods. We came to some strairs and walked up. "This is my favorite place." He said and opened a wood door.

I walked in and smiled. A couch, tv, mini fridge, ps3, wall of movies. I love this place already. "Alex? You there?" Luke asked snapping in my face. I came back to reality.  "This place is amazing." I said walking around b in awe. "Thats not even the best part." He said pushing a button on the wall.

The wall of movies slid aside and revealed a balcony. You could see just above the trees. This was the best part. The city lights, little ocean waves, but then it was ruined. "Hey Ally." I turned and saw luke on the phone. "No no no. Its cool." He looked nervously at me. "Ok. Talk later, bye." He hung up and put his phone away.

"Who's Ally?" I asked. I tried my best to hide my jealousy. "My cousin. She.........just wanted to talk." He said. It was understandable. I loved talking to my cousin when I was able.
"So, what do you think of the man cave?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Its cool. Ive seen better." He huffed. "Just kiddin'. This place is amazing. " I said walking to the couch.

He smiled and plopped down next to me. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and pressed the button on the wall. Thus bringing back the wall of movies. I got up and picked through the movies. "We have three choices. Transformers, muppets, or Batman begins." I said holding the cases. "Muppets?" I asked smiling. "Transformers?" I asked with a pouty face. "Here." He said with a smile.

I took a cd from him. The notebook. I smiled at him and put in the movie. "Nice choice." I said as the movie began. He chuckled and pulled me closer. I watched him get sucked into the story. "Why is she just going to leave? What about Noah?" He asked wiping the tears in his eyes.

I laughed and just looked up at him. He caught me and I smiled. "Mesmerizing you aren't I?" He asked with a smug grin. I turned away and giggled. "You want some icecream?" He asked. I nodded and continued watching the movie. He got up and fixed the bowls. "Here you go." He said placing a bowl of chocolate icecream in front of me.

I picked it up and took a bite. Ive never had chocolate icecream. My mom only liked pistachio. I would sneak some if I could. She would find out and beat the living shit out of me. I pushed the memory out of my head as I ate and watched the movie.

Time Skip

The movie ended and we sat there in silence. "I should be heading home. Could you give me a ride?" I asked turning to him. He smiled and stood. "Sure. You'll have to pay for it." He said grabbing the keys. "Yeah, ok. Whatever." I said walking out behind him.

We got in his car and drove off. 21 Guns by green day was playing and we were both singing. "You have a great voice." He said rubbing my leg. I smiled and thanked him. He is so nice. Was does he seem so punk though? He seems like he's five.

I got home and jumped out the car. Like met me on my side. "Tonight was fun." I said hugging him. He hugged me back. "It doesn't have to end." He said. I pulled awau and lookdd into his eyes. They were so full of emotion that couldn't be expressed in words.

I quickly pulled back and kissed his cheek. I walked to the door and opened it. I was almosy in untill he grabbed my hand. I spun around and he crashed his lips to mine. My stomach filled with butterflys and I felt so much passion.

"Ewwwww!" I heard my grandma's voice. We pulled away and smiled at her. She shook her head and closed the door. I laughed and turned back to Luke. He smirked and bit his lip. That sent a shiver down my spine. I did the same. It had a different effect on him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into another kiss. It was rough but passionate. He slid his toung across my bottom lip for entrance. I refused. He groaned and bit my lip. Thus making me open my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck making us even closer.

We pulled back with our foreheads touching. "That was the best first kiss I could have imagined." I said. He lifted his head and smiled. "I'm glad it was with me." He said pecking my lips. I opened the door and waved. He winked and walked away.

I closed the door and slid down. I put my face on my knees and laughed. I didnt know why but I laughed. "So, im guessing today was a good day." Grandma said turning the tv off. "It was absolutely the most amazing day ive ever lived." I said with a fit of giggles.

I ran to her and gave her my best 'lexi' hug. When I was little, I would give people my tightest hug and they called it a lexi hug. "My little lex is back." She said. I smiled. She wiped away the tear from her face and kissed my forehead. "How are you?" She asked sitting down on the couch. She is always into my love life. I sat down next to her and shrugged. "Im just had my first kiss. Im super tired. And I really need to change." I said plainly.

She nodded and hugged me again. I got up and went upstairs. I changed into a navy blue muscle shirt for girls and and a pair of black booty shorts that said 'LOVE WEED ca.' On the butt. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

The Dream

I was talking to Michael and hanging out with everyone. Theresa was talking to Calum for once, Ashton was on his phone, and Luke was sitting between Calum and Theresa fake gaging. "So, you were on the flight. How come I didnt recognize you?" I asked observing all the guys looks. "We were trying to hide." He said sipping his root beer.

"Why?" I asked. "We have alot of people that know us here. We didnt want to be bombarded with questions and flasing cameras. " I didnt understand but didnt ask anymore questions.

"Alex. Alex. ALEX!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter. I tried to make it as interesting as possible. Please let me know what you think.

Vote and comment :)

Thx AbbieDC for your awesome thoughts about the story!