First Day of School

Thank ou guys so much for continuing to read my story. It means so much to me. Luv u all! ;)

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I groaned at the sound of my alarm. I pushed the off button and sat up. It was 5:17am. I stood up quickly and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and striped. I got in and cleaned myself to my satistfaction.

I hated smelling or having greasy hair. Seeing people that dont clean like I do make my gag. I got out after shaving and dried off. I put on some Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion and wrapped the towel around my body. I plugged in my straightener and walked to my closet.

I picked out a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray top. I slipped them on and put on my socks. I straightened my hair quickly. "Im out the door gram." I yelled from the living room. "Ok sweety. Have a great first day." She yelled from her room.

"Oh, can I take the jeep?!" I asked already grabbing the keys. "You can have it. I never drive it anyway." I cheered happily in my mine and walked out. I placed my bag in the passenger side, slipped on my converse, and started the car.

Time Skip

It took five minutes to find the school. I am so late. The school is huge and has a seperate feild. I parked the jeep and grabbed my bag. I walked in the building to packed hallways. I slowly made my way to the office.

"Hello, are you the new student?" An older lady asked from behind the desk. "Uh, yes. My name is Alexandra." I said with a fake smile. "Yes. Ok, here is your schedule and locker number." I took the pieces of information. "Thank you." I said walking out.

People were staring at me the whole time. I walked toward my locker examining the numbers. I opened the locker and placed my things inside. My phone instantly went off.

L: I see you

I turned around but saw no one looking at me.

A: Really
L: Yep. Nice skinny jeans
A: Thx
L: No thank you
A: For what
L: ;) for wearing those
A: I have to go. Ttyl :)
L: Ok. See you in class

I put my phone in my bag and closed my locker. I looked a my schedule and looked around. "Hi!" I jumped and turned around. "Oh, hey Theresa. Do you know where Mrs.Burch's class is?" I asked with a small amount of giggle.

She laughed and took my arm. "Come with me." She said softly. We ran down the hall and through a tunnel. "First door on the right." She giggled releasing me arm from her grip. "Thanks." I said walking down the hall.

I walked in class one minute late. Great. Everyone sta at red at me as I walked to the teacher. She smiled and looked around the class. "Students, this is Alexandra." I slowly waved looking at the ground.

"You can take a seat next to Luke." My eyes shot up and met his. He was sitting at the back of class. His smirk was extremely hot. I smiled and walked to my seat.

Time Skip

I share every class with Luke. Every class he was staring at me or smirking to himself. One point my pencil fell off my desk and I had to get up to get it. I had to bend down on my knees to get it. I couldn't help but giggle at Lukes face as I sat back in my seet.

"Hey Ally!" Theresa said bringing me out of my thoughts. "First, dont call me that. Second, hey." I said opening my locker. "What can I call you?" She groaned. "Alexandra is to long. You need a nick name." I rolled my eyes placing my books inside. "My dad calls me Al. I dont like it but its short." I said pulling out my phone.

She shook her head. "Eww. You are a girl. Did your dad want a boy?" She asked. I shook my head. "Alex. Call me Alex." I said typing on my phone.

A:Hey flirt
L:Hey Hotty