Chapter 7 (Lisa pov)

I look at Hale after Alex leaves and just sign "why did you come here" i ask, he looks at me shocked like hed saved me from him, but no he didnt he fucking ruined the moment.

"I came to check with whom your working with and how is the work going but i guess it's good that i came here" he says with a series voice, "no you didn't save me, if that's what you are thinking you've done, Hale we were almost done with our project why, just why did you come here?" I say my voice getting louder with each word, he just doesn't say anything anymore, just looks at me shocked and trying to understand, i guess what's happening with me.

I start to pack up my things and get past him but he stops me.

"Look Lisa, you better not get on my bad side" he says, and i stop him to say this,"really Hale? Threatening me now? You know what, I don't care, I can defend myself without you".

I yank my arm from his grip and look at him with disgust.

"Wait Lisa i didn't mean it like that" i hear him hell from behind me, "oh yeah sure, i know when someone is threatening me, how it sounds and that was a threat from you, you know i thought you were better, but no your just as bad as one can get", i say that with anger and he just shuts down and looks at me defeated.

I finally get to my dorm and see Emily, thank god she is here, i wanna talk to her.

She looks at me and by seeing my face, she understands that there is drama.

After telling her everything that happened she looks at me with excited face, and screams, "girll are you telling me you almost did it with him in the fucking library, like what was going on in your hea?" she asks after all of the screaming.

"I don't know, I guess I just let my body free at that moment, like letting yourself go which i never do, but with him... he breaks that barrier i made..." I say and she looks at me and nods.

"You know it's sounding like you love him already" she says with a serious face.

ME LOVING HIM???...

There is no way... right?

I mean he is good looking, and he has lady skills, especially in turning a woman on...

"There is no way, i love him, i just got lost in my feelings, now please stop talking about that and let's go sleep" i say and turn around in my bed, facing the wall.

After a few seconds I hear Emily move to her bed, and say goodnight.

I feel myself falling asleep so fast, and then I feel really nice, like good...

Why would I feel like that? I went to sleep right?.

I then feel something wet down there and open my eyes so fast, and when I open them, I see the one and only Alex between my legs..

Wait, Wait whaaattttt...

He doesn't say anything and just looks at me before going down on me again, and then I finally feel it, his tongue in my pussy, eating me out..

I moan so loud that I'm scared someone will hear it, but right now my mind is only on him...

He does know what he is doing..

Wait.... Does he fucking have a tongue piercing??

I look at him again and I see his tongue the work and then... im fucking right.. He does have a tongue piercing.

And with it it feels so much better.

I mean who am i to say that, i never did it..

This is my first time even dreaming of this?.. But it doesnt feel like a dream, it feels too good to a fucking dream..

After a few seconds he sits up and crawls to me, so we are face to face..

And then i finally feel him kissing me, OMG it feels so fucking good, this would be my first kiss, first everything...

Then out of nowhere I hear Emily's clock, and I start to wake up..

OMGGGG, that was a fucking dream, i dreamed of him...

This is sooo bad, like really bad.

Emily wakes up and the first thing she does is look at me, and look confused.

"Why is your face so red Lisa?"She asks me and I immediately go and look in the mirror, almost falling and hitting my face.

My face is red... like red, red, like a tomato.

I mean who wouldnt have this kind of face, after fucking dreaming something like that..

I don't say anything to her and just start to get ready for school, thinking...

If that was a dream, how am I supposed to look at him now..

And it was a damn short dream, I wanted more of it..

I need more now, and I, for sure, need to know if he has a tongue piercing.

You know what that will be my goal today, to know if he has that piercing, and i fucking hope so he has..

My mind is going crazy right now, I mean you only dream of someone if you are attracted to them, or if you love them..

So that means i'm one of them, ahhhhh it's only the first week of school and i already am going crazy..

Then out of nowhere Emily screams and brings me back to real life, again..

"Lisaaa, you know what I just found out?" she says excitedly.

"No i don't know, now say it" i answer her, and then she shows her phone to me, so close to my face.

A Masquerade ball huh, everyone is invited from the school, and down its written, dress royalty with masks of course..

" a ball, are you gonna go emily?" I ask her and she just nods her head, like crazy, that makes me laugh a bit.

"You have to go too, maybe with Alex hmm" she says, and i look at her dumbfounded..

Going to the ball with him would draw a lot of attention to me, especially from girls..

"I'll go, but I don't know with whom yet" I say and she looks at me and nods understandingly.

Well this is gonna get more exciting, wondering who will ask me..

Maybe Alex?... No, there is no way he would..

Hale would ask me for sure, but will I go with him after what happened yesterday..

Nooo, he fucking trethended me, now that was a low cut for him to do that.

After a few seconds I'm ready to go out and so is Emily, without saying a word to each other just by looking, we go out of our dorms and start walking to our first class.

Lets hope I survive today... I think to myself..