Chapter 9 (Lisa pov)

Sitting in an empty library is so relaxing, after what happened.

I didnt even think he would do something like that... this could mean he could do some more worse things.

I have to be careful now around him...

After a few seconds i hear the library door open and close, fuck i cant see who its is...

What if it's Hale... no no there is no way..

I'm really hoping it's Alex now, I hear loud footsteps and they are fast, it sounds like they are looking for someone...

I closed my eyes because of fear, and then I heard the only voice I wanted to hear now..

It's Alex... "Are you okay little fox?" he asks, and i'm just so happy that it's him and i just nod to him.

He understands and sits down next to me, and starts taking his work out to work on our project.

After a bit he says "you know i didnt think you would sit here again, after what almost happened here yesterday but Hale ruined it".

I blush remembering everything and even remembering the dream...

He smirks seeing my face and asks me again "by your reaction, i'm just gonna guess did we do something in your dream? You're even scared to look at me darling".

OHHHH why did his voice have to be so just DAMNNN, i don't say anything again and his smirk only grows higher...

"Now i'm wondering what was the dream, maybe we could recreate it, hmm?" He says now really close to my ear and with such a seducing voice, that my mind just goes blank, and I look at him.

Now that I'm noticing his arm is on my thigh again, when did he even put his hand there...

My heart starts racing really fast, my mind saying kiss him, do the unholy things with him, here right here, he wants it, you want it so why not?....

And just like that i kiss him, i can feel that for a bit he is shocked, but then kisses me back with such force..

He feels so good. I feel like I'm on fire, my whole body is burning with a need for him, I need him to touch me, break me, make me feel good. Out of nowhere he licks my bottom lip, asking for permission to go farther and I allow him, in just a second his tongue is in my mouth and exploring me..

While he is exploring my mouth I get a chance to sit on his lap, after I do that he groans, damn that was hot, i felt that even down there..

My thoughts get blurry for a bit but then I notice something...

he has a tongue piercing... so it wasnt imagined... it was like the dream was telling me..

He has it, and it just makes him so much hotter than he is already.

I snap back to reality after moving my body back and forth. I feel something hard pressing right on my vagina, and that could be only one thing... his cock...

I feel like an innocent girl, thinking like that...

Out of nowhere he backs away a bit and breaths heavenly, I just look at him dazed after that kiss...

That kiss was something i didn't imagine as my first kiss, it felt too good to be true.

He looks at me, and just keeps on looking like he doesn't believe that, the kiss just happened... He is looking like it was his first kiss too... but there is nooo way right?

He is still looking at me, making sure now that I'm fine and I just nod, somehow knowing what he is asking with that look and he nods back.

Damn I want more of him now, his kisses, everything.

Just as i was thinking that he starts moving his hands up in my shirt...

Slightly making next moves, like he is unsure if i want this, like he wants...

What can I tell him that will make him go crazy... think, think... I know...

"Please make me feel good daddy" I say next to his ear, and then he stiffens and i can see it in his eyes something went off.. His eyes are full of desire...

"Oh don't worry darling i will make you feel so good, everyone in this school will know who you belong to" he says with such a voice, that i shiver hearing that...

I did make something snap in his mind, fuckkk...

After he said that he put me on the desk and got on his knees...

Damnnn he looks like is ready to take his next meal... and that is me...

Not even seconds go by and I feel my panties flying somewhere, and I hear him groaning again...

He moves my skirt up a little to see my vagina better... Before I go to lay down I see him lick his lips and say "get ready little fox to be screaming my name" and then he just goes down on me.

Licking me and sucking me, I moan loudly by that and my hands go straight to his hair, wow his hair is really soft.

My thoughts get interrupted by his fingers... ohhh my gosh..

"Ohhh fuckkk me"... I moan and he laughs, that laugh vibrates through me and makes me squirm.

His mouth and fingers are making me feel like I'll go to heaven soon, but before I go there I have to ride him..

I need to feel him, stretching me with his dick...

My mind is going crazy with the need for him.