Chapter 8 (Alex pov)

The school just now announced that there will be a ball, and the first person that came in my mind after reading that was my little fox..

She would look good, in a dress, a dark red dress, with black too of course...

Hmhmmm can't wait to ask her, and see her reaction, cause she probably thinks i wouldn't ask her.

But she doesn't know how wrong she is, I already feel like I can know what she is thinking or will think..

Then out of nowhere there is a crow next to my window, with a message.

Well father you outsmarted the internet and everything, with a fucking crow, i mean that is so damn suspicious.

I open the window and take the letter from the crow.

After a few seconds I open it and read it...

And the only thing that is written there is...

It will happen in two weeks. Wait what, the time is going too fast, i didn't think it would happen so soon..

And especially now since i met her... my dream... my whole life purpose...

FUCKKKKK, i scream, ahhh what am i gonna do, only fucking two weeks...

I have to make her mine, in these two weeks, well less then two weeks...

How would she even react after that, after everything..

My mind is racing with thoughts and I feel a panic attack coming, oh no no no, calm down, she will understand... right???

After almost having a mental breakdown, I leave my dorm and think to myself.

I have to start making more moves on her, so she falls for me...

So nothing bad happens to her... I mean if she still won't like me after two weeks ill just kidnap her..

Noooo that would be bad...

I have to start talking to her more and asking her to the ball...

Okey Alex you can do it, you've done more scarier things then this, you got this.

I literally just did a pep talk with myself huh..

That girl is changing me, and I don't know if that is good for me...

But now thinking more of it, this will all happen so fast, so she may be confused or even worse scared..

Ah, finally I'm in class, and my favorite class, so that means I won't overthink anything in this classroom..

And today my luck is on my side, I guess, because after I came into the classroom the teacher was right behind me.

After this class, I'm going to the library again, to see her, and to of course do our work.

I can't wait till I see her...

Going out of the classroom after the class ends, I hear a lot of ohhhhhh and screaming.

And of course I am the curious one, I get to the second floor where I will be able to see what's happening right below me.

I come to where all of the noises are and look down...

Of fucking course its Hale and MY little fox..

What is he doing, in front of all of the school... it better not be what i'm thinking, asking her out in front of school, so she is embarrassed and agrees because of it...

I hear him say her name and then after that he fucking confeses his feeling for her.

My mind went blank after I heard him say he loves her, and without thinking I picked up a bucket with dirty water, i'm guessing it was the ganiters shit, but i dont give a shit.

I see some people looking at me and taking their phones out knowing something will happen.

And them BOOOM, i pour the dirty water on him, he gets shocked and now the one embarrassed.

Thank the fucking god there was water there, it saved my life, and hers.

Everyone starts laughing and filming him and me standing on the second floor smiling at my work.

I look at him again, and then I look at her... to see her reaction to my stupid decision...

And she is looking straight at me, her eyes are like saying thank you for doing that.

Then she looks at him and says "Hale i already told you yesterday that i wont be with you, i know you did this on purpose to make me say yes to you, but guess what i would say no, even without you all wet and smelling bad now.. You betrayed my trust and threatened me, now you are the one embarrassed and laughed at, now how does that feel? Bad right? That is how I felt yesterday when you laughed at me and said those bad things" after saying that she just walks off without looking back, and walking in the library.

Im guessing to work on our project, of fuck i wanted to be the first one there, so we could sit where we where sitting yesterday, fuckkk..

She will probably sit somewhere else.

Before turning around and going, I see Hale look up and see me, he looks a bit shocked to see me i guess.

Cause he knows i would never do something this stupid, but because of my little fox, i'll do every stupid thing imagined...

I would burn the whole world for her...

He yells something, I guess to me, but I don't hear shit anymore cause I'm running to the library to see her..

And maybe make her feel better after that shit show....