pumpkin patch part 1

Jayden was shown watching the channels plan chanels haunted pumpkin patch fun razer on her tablet computer as she twirls a knife between her fingers as she wore a white shirt with a black leather jacket and leather pants with knee high boots her feet kicked up onto her desk as her make up was done as her hair lays in curls as she sits in a room in her secret house in the woods.

"Seems like ghostface will be visiting the haunted pumpkin patch" she says with a smirk licking her teeth waiting to shed some blood as she continues to watch her pray picking costumes.

"You bitch you ruined my haunted pumpkin patch!" Chanel screetched.

"Oh will you shut the hell up sound like a god damn siren" billy says annoyed.

"The maze was a lot of fun especially how you three thought all of you can escape the ghost face or red devil" Jayden says with a dark chuckle.

"Who did you kill" Stu asked chewing on some popcorn.

"Now what would be the point of ruining the surprise "Jayden says with a smirk.

"Hmm like they know anything about history at all" she says with a scoffs seeing as they were going as past presidents wife's.

Kkt was shown later that night as she stands next to Dean musnch wearing a blue v neck with a short black leather jacket with black jeans and ankle boots her hair in a high ponytail with some loose bangs her make done its usual style as Halloween decorations were everywhere.

Dean musnch wore a black top with a black blazer button over it with black pants and heels.

Wes wore a brown leather jacket with a black t shirt and jeans with shoes.

Hester wore a light pink fur cropped sweater with a matching high waisted pink skirt and heels as her hair was in a tight braid while wearing jewelry.

Chanel wore a blue dress with a matching fur coat as bacon was around her waist and chest with side pockets and down with heels and jewelry as her hair was down with curls as her bangs were pinned back.

Chanel number five wore a blue high waisted skirt with a purple long sleeve shirt tucked under the belt with a purple fur sleeveless vest and a blue hat with cat ears with white fingerless gloves , jewelry, and heels.

Chanel number 3 wore a light lavender dress with a pink fur coat ending at the belt with matching ear muffs with heels and jewelry as they say on one couch and a chair.

Chad was sitting in a chair thinking as he wore a brown hat with a black and white striped shirt with yellow pants and shoes as all his buddies wore there usual gold attire frat clothes.

Grace wore a white shirt with her brown jacket and jeans with boots as her hair was in curls under her hat.

Sam wore a red jacket with a grey v neck and jeans with shoes and a hat.

Jennifer wore a brown reddish jacket hoodie over her t shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

Gigi wore a some kind of light colored pattern long sleeve shirt with a jean high waisted long skirt with a lavender belt and heels as her hair lays over her shoulders.

Dean musnch claps her hands making everyone go quiet as Wes whistles "all right I've gathered your two houses here because it seems like you are the students most likely to be killed by the alleged psychopath and this ghost person "she says as Jayden holds in a smirk.

" We got to make a real plan to keep you guys safe going forward "Wes says.

"Wait hold on we can't move forward because we aren't all here why isn't anyone doing anything about zaydays abduction" grace says frustrated.