Chapter 22nd Rescue the little sister

(3RD POV)

The next morning, the light from the sun peeked through the curtain of ryuga's room as Ryuga and Chelsea  were still in the bed and as the light his eyes, Ryuga began waking up.

Ryuga's Thoughts: Ugh, guess it's time to get up and... wait, why can't I get up?

I felt a little bit of weight on my left side, so I looked over to my left and saw Chelsea's face next to mine as she wrapped her arms around me. I also noticed that she's still nude exposing her beautiful body and her sleeping and shut eyes. To say that she was cute while sleeping was an understatement, she was so adorable.

 To say that she was cute while sleeping was an understatement, she was so adorable

(Imagine it's chelsea)

Ryuga(mind): She's so beautiful, cute and i'm glad to have her as my dear childhood friend chelsea along with other five(Sheele, Akame, Spear, leone, and najenda)

(Ryuga using his other hand, he placed it on chelsea's face and kissed her on the cheek.)

Ryuga (mind): I promise to protect you and everyone at all cost this time i swear.

He thinks as Chelsea's eyes slowly began to open.

Chelse: Morning Ryu.

Ryuga: Morning beautiful how's your sleep.

Chelsea: It's great and thanks for a fun you gave me last night.

Ryuga: Your welcome and we had fun together last night and you earn it for staying by my side and you managed to cheer me up and calm me down.

Chelsea: It sure did my love.

(she says as she stroked her stomach.]

Chelsea: There will be life in this belly of mine. And when all this is over... I will give birth to a child and we'll live together as a family and a successor of yagi clan.

Ryuga: Glad to hear it chel and that tattoo on your stomach proves you're my girlfriend, same goes sheele, leone, spear, najenda and akame.

Chelsea: Glad to hear it ryu.

She says as ryuga's hand beginning to shaking

Chelsea: Ryu, is there something wrong, you're nervous?

She says as his hands stop shaking.

Ryuga:(Sigh) Because, the final battle is coming near, i feared that you and remaining night raid members(Najenda, sheele, leone, akame, spear, tatsumi and mine) my mom, my assistant doya, my sister mito, the pilots and big sis star from my clan will have to gave everything we got to win this final war to stop this corruption and create the new world as me the new emperor and i'm putting a heavy burden to all of you.

*Chu!*

(Chelsea launched herself towards the ryuga trapping him in a hug and kissed Ryuga right on the lips. And that kiss truly makes Ryuga surprised. And then...]