{--CHAPTER 5--}

(Mix POV)
I woke up early. It was just 6:30. I woke up and saw the most cutest view. Earth was sleeping peacefully and Joong and Pond's head were on his chest. I smiled and saw mine and Joong's stuff. Maybe Book send those in night time. I first open the suitcase and choose a shirt for me and went to shower. I fastly took a shower as I have to open the suitcase and place things and then I have to go to my clinic also. Well I have time but I have to wake Joong and Pond also today. And prepare breakfast for my sons.
I opened the suitcase and first settled my stuff and opened the cupboard. Damn this man is still so irresponsible. He can't even clean his own cupboard. I cleaned the cupboard and placed my clothes. And then went downstairs. I saw Aunt Ja.

Mix: Good Morning Aunt Ja.
Aunt Ja: Morning Mixxiw. You still wake up early.
Mix: Of course I have to prepare breakfast for my sons, Mae, Dad , Milk and my h-
Aunt Ja: And?
Mix: My.. Myself.
Aunt Ja: I see......

I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Aunt Ja was helping me. And then Mae came.

Mrs.Pirapat: Oho Mixxiw baby you are making breakfast.
Mix: Yeahh I am getting to cook for my family after years and my son Pond. So why leave a chance like this.

Mae smiled at my statement.

Mix: Mae you sit I will make your coffee.
Mrs.Pirapat: No no It's okay you prepare breakfast I will make it by myself.
Mix: As you say Mom.

Mae came to me and hugged me I hugged back.

Mrs.Pirapat: I missed your breakfast alot.
Mix: Then get ready to eat my handmade breakfast fir life time mae.
Mrs.Pirapat: I can even eat just one dish made by you for lifetime.
We smiled.
After sometime I look at the clock. It was time to wake up Earth, Pond and Joong or else those 3 will get late.

Mix: Aunt Ja can you please handle this I am going to wake up those three.
Aunt Ja: Yeah sure.

I went upstairs. I opened the door and saw these father and sons sleeping peacefully. Don't know what magic Earth did to Joong. They are so close in just a little time. Well afterall they are father and son. I woke them up.

Mix: Pond Joong Earth wake up fastly you three will get late.
E/P/J: 2 minutes.

I rolled my eyes. Then I look at Earth. Sigh and shout.

Mix: Earth Pirapat wake up right now!! Don't act like a child.
Earth: 2 minutes more teerak.
Mix: Teerak your ass! Wake up.

Earth woke up with his half eyes closed. He was looking so cute. No not cute at all.

Mix: Get up Earth and take a shower right now. And you both wake up you both have to go to school fastly.
P/J: Khaa Pa.

They both got up and hugged me. Then both gave me a cheek kiss.

J/P: Morning Pa.

I smiled and ruffled their hairs.

Mix: Morning babies. Go take a shower fastly.
Pond: Okay Pa. Lets go Joong bye Dad Morning.

Pond grab Joong's hand.

Joong: Morning Dad bye.
Earth: Morning sons.

They both left. Earth was still sitting on bed and staring at the door.

Mix: And what about you giant monster wake up go take a showed right now.
Earth: Yeah just a minute.
Mix: I said RIGHT NOW!!
Earth: Khaa baby am going.

He went to take a shower. I cleaned the bed. And then went downstairs. After preparing the breakfast I placed it on table and Milk and Dad arrived.

Milk: Morning Everyone
Mr.Pirapat: good morning everyone
Mix: good morning dad and Milk.
Milk: I am getting a good smell of tasty breakfast.
Mrs.Pirapat: of course it is tasty Mix have prepared it.
Milk: Woww. P'Mix you made my day today.