{--CHAPTER 6--}

(Mix POV)
I entered the clinic. And Prem hugged me. He was looking so excited.

Mix: What's wrong Prem? And why are you so excited?
Prem: Mixxiw today is the first day and someone came this morning and gave his pet dog. Our first patient.
Mix: Where is that dog. What's wrong with him.
Prem: He is not eating food from many days and is so weak now. It can't even walk properly. I got the number of the owner. I told him when we are done with his check up I will call him.
Mix: Great. You did nice.

I place my bag on the counter. Prem looked outside and said.

Prem: And Yeah otherwise who was the guy with you. I didn't saw his face clearly.

I rolled my eyes.

Mix: It was Earth. I told you remember.
Prem: HE!!! You should have told me. Did he hurt you? Let me see. I will kill him if he do something to you. That Bas -
Mix: Enough enough I am fine Nothing happened. Actually.....

I narrated the whole story to him. And he was shocked to know that Boun knew Earth. But Prem never knew about it.
I shook him.

Mix: Prem hey are you okay?
Prem: Yeah am okay It's just so shocking.
Mix: Hmm I was also so shocked to see him after years.
Prem: Well its all destiny. I think destiny wants you both to again get together.

I rolled my eyes.

Mix: Yeah Destiny thats the main problem. My destiny is against me.

Prem came to me and place his hand on my shoulder.

Prem: I think you should first think about everything. Think calmly then discuss everything with Earth. Mix now Joong and Pond are that smart that they can understand everything and as Earth told them everything then there is no chance that they will leave Earth or you they just waourtheir Dad and Pa together. So for your sons sake just discuss everything.

I was so silent and clam as I understood everything he said. Then someone entered the clinic. Prem stood up.

Prem: Think Mix. I am with you.

I sigh and start thinking deeply.

(Earth POV)
After dropping Mix I went to my office. When I entered there I saw Boun and First.

Boun: Got a shocking news about you Earth.

I looked at First.

First: I told him everything.
Earth: I was just thinking to talk to him.
Boun: Now our bond is more strong.
Earth: True. And yeah what about the meeting with the KK company.
First: That went great. They agree to colab with us.
Earth: Really Woww thats a great news. Then lets throw a party. First send everyone the invitation. The party will be Tomorrow. What do you say Boun?
Boun: Great!! I like the idea. I will get to meet your families also. Well I know Mix and Joong. I once met them in USA.
Earth: Really nice.
First: Fine I will handle the party don't worry about that.
Earth: I won't have to worry about anything when you are with me.

He smiled at me. And left.

Boun: Well than am going. I have to meet our Doctor Jimmy also. Bye Earth see you tomorrow night.
Earth: See you bye.

Boun left and I looked at my wallpaper which had mine and Mix old pic.

I wish to have a family photo with everyone. My wish will be granted soon. Right now I just have to complete my work fast and went home. Today Pond and Joong have half day and I promised them that I will go with them outside with Mix and everyone. I have to finish all the work and pick up Mix then Joong and Pond.
I sat on my seat. My phone started ringing it was Mix.
I was so shocked and happy. I fastly picked up the call.

Earth: Hello Mixxiw.
Mix: um I called to ask if you will be able to complete your work and pick me up or I... have to-
Earth: No no. I will complete my work as soon as possible darling. I can even cancel my meeting if you say.
Mix: No no need to cancel it. Just finish your work calmly.
Earth: Anything else. Do you want something? I will get it for you in the way of your clinic.
Mix: If you say then..... Buy a chocolate cake. I want to eat it.

I am so happy as I feel like everything is getting better between me and Mix. But I have to use more efforts.

Mix: Hello hello. Earth are you sleeping?
Earth: No no baby I am awake. I will buy it definitely. Anything else.
Mix: Nope. Just focus on your work bye.
Earth: bye teerak.

He declined the call. I was running in my office like crazy and then remembered what Mix said "focus on your work"
I then stop running and sat on my seat. And smile at my wallpaper then focus on work.

I love you so much Mix..

End of the chapter. I am so late in updating. So sorry. I hope you are enjoying the story. Give the story Your love and support. Leave your votes and comments.💜💜💖💖❤️❤️