Chapter 5

*3 days later*

Today is the day of the party.

"hurry up people" I say

In 30mins I had Caitlyn down eating and Malik was still moving slow. I went upstairs to tell him to hurry then he still in his towel showing his "abs". I think he does that on purpose b/c before his mom took me and my sister in we had a lil thing going on but we had to stop b/c it would be weird. I have to admit he aint ugly but now I see him kinda like a bestfriend and brother type figure, and you can think a family member cute but not like them.

"boy hurry up" I say

"im almost ready" he say

"you're still in a towel- look just hurry up I don't wanna be late"

"ok fine mother"

"-.- really???"

"yes really"

"just hurry up ok???"

"mhmm ok"

I left then finished getting ready for school. Luckily we got to school with some extra time b/c I needed to go to my locker. as I was at my locker I felt someone staring at me then I saw August looking at me. He quickly looked away and I was trying hard to hide my smile. then he walked over to me.

"hey ma" he said

"hey and im not your ma" I said

"I sorry if I offended you but I say that to everyone"

"so you call your guyfriends that???"

"lol no I meant females... maybe I should've worded that different"

"Yea you should've lol"

"so listen I know yo heard about the party today b/c all the cool people know about it and you seem cool, so I wanted to ask if you're going"

"yes and I am hella cool"

"I bet yo are so can you show me how cool you are by being my date to the party???"

"idk ill think about it"

"ok well ill see you at the end of the day for an answer"

"ok"

He left and I smiled so hard in my locker. I went to my classes not fully attentive. the end of the day finally came and I went to my locker to put my stuff away and wait for August. Then I got a text...

~don't forget to vote vote vote and comment/share please

also if you have any questions just hmu

thanks so much~